The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy National Teacher's Day (and Teacher Appreciation Week)!
#ThankATeacher
We all have those who were our favorites...and those who were not...lol
My absolute favorites? My Mom and Dad....:)
How about you guys? Memories or stories to share?

Happy National Teacher's Day (and Teacher Appreciation Week)!
#ThankATeacher
We all have those who were our favorites...and those who were not...lol
My absolute favorites? My Mom and Dad....:)
How about you guys? Memories or stories to share?

I had a teacher in 4th grade named Miss Spybee
She had taught 4th grade over 50years.
She hated my smart ass sister from when she had her.And to me seemed to give me shit because of her.
When the year was over the school asked her if for just one year ,she would teach 5th grade because there were so many in my class because of the babyboom.
She hand picked all her favorite girls and only two boys.Me and a guy name Chuck,who moved over summer.
So I was the only boy in the history of the world to have Miss Spybee two years in a row.
I always wondered why she chose me.

It is morning. Looking at the coronavirus counts Fla and Ohio are on the mend. As they loosen things I hope people will not get stupid and quit taking precautions.

It is morning. Looking at the coronavirus counts Fla and Ohio are on the mend. As they loosen things I hope people will not get stupid and quit taking precautions.

I see people going thru Wal-Mart who seem to
think it's over.
I wish when states open up it would be wear mask in public.

Good morning all it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

PEOPLE ARE STUPID

The new coronavirus threat is Covid19 parties. These are parties where people mingle with an infected person hoping to get the virus out of the way.

Good morning all it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

PEOPLE ARE STUPID

The new coronavirus threat is Covid19 parties. These are parties where people mingle with an infected person hoping to get the virus out of the way.
That was supposedly happening a while ago (the good old chicken pox theory...lol)
Are some back at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back