The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here...plus a Huge pop up severe thunderstorm yesterday afternoon, out of nowhere...big trees down, power outages...
37 now, high of 49...low 31 tonight..tomorrow 56...Friday 72 and rain...

Our forecast looks about the same. I'm hoping for a nice day Thurs. to mow and spread bug killer on my lawn. Fri's rain should water it in.

Check on your neighbors today if you can to see if they need help this week......we made and distributed Mother's Day baskets yesterday....With a personalized notes/drawings from our local littles in each one;)
Small gesture...big happiness:)

Always loved that song as far back as I can recall hearing it-reminds me of my grandparents, my grandfather use to play that all the time on his 8track in that big O buick electra 225

I always said I was born 15 years late musically. I love the big bands, opera, classical, old rock, easy listening, and country. I really don't have a favorite style. Hell I'm even starting to enjoy the cleaner rap.

Always loved that song as far back as I can recall hearing it-reminds me of my grandparents, my grandfather use to play that all the time on his 8track in that big O buick electra 225

I listen to Big Band all the time,Standards,Beatles Era Rock,love Do Wop

I always said I was born 15 years late musically. I love the big bands, opera, classical, old rock, easy listening, and country. I really don't have a favorite style. Hell I'm even starting to enjoy the cleaner rap.

LOL, me to, lots of what I like is blues & from 40's on up but I listen to everything but opera..

I listen to Big Band all the time,Standards,Beatles Era Rock,love Do Wop

I like do Wop a lot to. Old soul as well......... Never really liked most disco, eventhough when I was in NYC city when it was real hot......... But we did what we had to do as there was lots of ladies there...

When it evolved a bit more down the line in early-mid 80's I enjoyed it a lot more, like someone

I like do Wop a lot to. Old soul as well......... Never really liked most disco, eventhough when I was in NYC city when it was real hot......... But we did what we had to do as there was lots of ladies there...

When it evolved a bit more down the line in early-mid 80's I enjoyed it a lot more, like someone

There are a few disco songs I like,love Motown!

There are a few disco songs I like,love Motown!

Me too, love many of those classics as well as Stax records..

I was really into surf-spaghetti western for a while. Loved those instrumentals that blended various elements into something new..

Like the kind of surf guitar started out playing country & western & Lebanese & Greek weddings & events on weekends..

& it gets yea this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back