The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good sales in the Ammy warehouse this morning....if you ever need to buy in bulk, that's the place to check first...We're almost set for the first day picnic...;) And they deliver....

Are you getting pallet sized?? What about shipping??

Good morning all. Monday we drive over to the VA in Pcola so I can get my new hearing aids. Can hardly wait to see the sound quality difference.

Good morning all. Monday we drive over to the VA in Pcola so I can get my new hearing aids. Can hardly wait to see the sound quality difference.

Good luck, hope you notice a great improvement!

PS -- When Mrs. Eye is bugging you about chores, do you take them out? lol

No...it's for things at school (s)..or just for home...getting ready for football season/tailgating;)

Thnx

Quality?? Prices?? Advice?? I am curious how it works, as I am still interested in starting something w/ my kids if we can find a way to overcome the transportation problems

Thnx

Quality?? Prices?? Advice?? I am curious how it works, as I am still interested in starting something w/ my kids if we can find a way to overcome the transportation problems
These are not bulk purchases
you could make money on...but if you're having a big party, wedding, graduation, etc. I'm your go to for advice...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back