The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, we always considered it a big part of being independent..

Same here I didn't get my license until I was 17. I didn't want to take behind the wheel training at school, so I had to wait for private driving lessons. Passed on my first try though. My granddaughter took two tries, lol.

Same here I didn't get my license until I was 17. I didn't want to take behind the wheel training at school, so I had to wait for private driving lessons. Passed on my first try though. My granddaughter took two tries, lol.

I got my restricted license at 14. I could drive a car as long as there was a licensed adult beside me in daylight only. I was allowed to ride up to a 5 hp motor scooter day or night.

I got my restricted license at 14. I could drive a car as long as there was a licensed adult beside me in daylight only. I was allowed to ride up to a 5 hp motor scooter day or night.

Yep, we called that a learner's permit, I got mine at 15, so I had actually been practicing for some time. I dont think we had a provision for motor scooters though.

I was in the service @ 17 & had a car but I merely made payments as it was 3,000 miles away.. I past my first time but now they intentionally make the test harder & harder here now & want a high rate of retesting so ppl take it serious..

When I had to get a license in Louisiana the test consisted of 20 questions w/ pictures..... What is this [stop sign] those kinda questions..

Yep, we called that a learner's permit, I got mine at 15, so I had actually been practicing for some time. I dont think we had a provision for motor scooters though.
The city I am in didn't have one & we bought my daughter one, as lots of kids were on them, she was 14/almost 15 & then shortly after they passed a law you need to be 16 to ride them on the street, so it sat but when she turned 16, the next day she got her drivers license & was not interested in driving that any more as she had a car...

Good morning. Got my pump parts ordered will get here tomorrow. I'll have a working sprinkler system this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back