The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aimee! I thought you had met some rich guy got married and became a jet setter. :) How is Matt doing? Our Matt is doing very well in fact they want him to take some advanced classes.

Hello, EE! LOL! No, just a busy summer. He's doing great, thank you! He's getting tall. He's around 5' 3" now. He's really enjoying 8th grade. Awesome! Congratulations to you and your Matt!

Hello, EE! LOL! No, just a busy summer. He's doing great, thank you! He's getting tall. He's around 5' 3" now. He's really enjoying 8th grade. Awesome! Congratulations to you and your Matt!

How old is Matt? Both Matts are about the same height. Weird how they are so similar.

Our Matt is 16 and has no desire to learn to drive.

My oldest didn't get license until 18, oldest daughter 17, next daughter 16 youngest would have gotten hers on her 16th b-day but it was a Sunday so she got it the next day...lol

Now for younger ppl not having a car makes sense.. No insurance, no car payment, take uber..

My oldest didn't get license until 18, oldest daughter 17, next daughter 16 youngest would have gotten hers on her 16th b-day but it was a Sunday so she got it the next day...lol

Now for younger ppl not having a car makes sense.. No insurance, no car payment, take uber..

My youngest granddaughter is 18, and just got her license.

Beautiful cool morning here;)This afternoon is our community's annual "Day of Kindness"...it would be lovely if the weather cooperates...its been so freakin hot...lol

Worked on my lawn pump yesterday I had to change the pressure switch. But the pump is still not working. I have one more test and then it's a new pump which will piss me off as I will have to replumb the water lines coming off the pump.

Worked on my lawn pump yesterday I had to change the pressure switch. But the pump is still not working. I have one more test and then it's a new pump which will piss me off as I will have to replumb the water lines coming off the pump.
Good lord...you sure need to stop having things break...but I must ask...what is a "lawn pump" ?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back