The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recycle those trophies if you don't want to dust them:) Lots of places will find ways to reuse them:)

Congrats!!!!!! :):):)

Thanks. 3 more shows, then that's all for the year and the car goes under cover for the winter. I doubt I'll win any more trophies this year as the next 3 shows are very big ones (one is over 800 cars).
This year was a great success, I brought home 9 trophies and 4 wall plaques. It's not all about collecting trophies or plaques, though. Winning is nice, but I've met so many good people and have seen
so many nice cars/trucks this year. It started out 3 or 4 of us traveled together to shows, now there are 8 (when everyone goes) of us and we look forward to seeing others from other areas. Most
shows have a charity or fire co. the proceeds support, everything from nursing homes to breast and children's cancer research hospitals.
It's not a cheap hobby though, between gas, entrance fees and food, one can easily spend over $100 in one weekend. All in all, it's been a great (and expensive!) summer :awesome:

Good morning all. Seems Damo got things straightened out.

I changed my name and some that were allies instantly became enemies. :bigthink:

Thanks. 3 more shows, then that's all for the year and the car goes under cover for the winter. I doubt I'll win any more trophies this year as the next 3 shows are very big ones (one is over 800 cars).
This year was a great success, I brought home 9 trophies and 4 wall plaques. It's not all about collecting trophies or plaques, though. Winning is nice, but I've met so many good people and have seen
so many nice cars/trucks this year. It started out 3 or 4 of us traveled together to shows, now there are 8 (when everyone goes) of us and we look forward to seeing others from other areas. Most
shows have a charity or fire co. the proceeds support, everything from nursing homes to breast and children's cancer research hospitals.
It's not a cheap hobby though, between gas, entrance fees and food, one can easily spend over $100 in one weekend. All in all, it's been a great (and expensive!) summer :awesome:

Awesome, & great causes :hand:

Good luck in those next 3 shows.... 800 cars, you could be there for a few days & not see them all.........

Good morning all. Seems Damo got things straightened out.

I changed my name and some that were allies instantly became enemies. :bigthink:

Maybe you need to change your name again....... I don't think bleeding leg is taken, by anyone anywhere.:) You'll be unique...

Maybe you need to change your name again....... I don't think bleeding leg is taken, by anyone anywhere.:) You'll be unique...

Thanks Bill have you looked at my avatar? I cut my arm and it bled thru in a heart shape hence bleeding heart. I will be going back to EE when allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back