The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
question about amazon dynamics. so most of you hate top, correct? so are you guys able to be civil usually in your no arguing threads? :thinking:

question about amazon dynamics. so most of you hate top, correct? so are you guys able to be civil usually in your no arguing threads? :thinking:

No, I wouldn't say I hate anyone from the old board, although disrespecting one of my family members (especially my father) does become like a chestnut burr on my ass.
I have proven I can be respectable in those threads. I leave politics "at the door" when I reply.

im trying to figure out who top would be equivalent to on the fp-jpp branch of this site.

Speaking for myself, Top has never replied to me in a disrespectful manner. I reply in that same manner.
As for the ongoing "fights," I stay out of it and remain neutral in that aspect.

Speaking for myself, Top has never replied to me in a disrespectful manner. I reply in that same manner.
As for the ongoing "fights," I stay out of it and remain neutral in that aspect.
When you give respect, you get respect. I'm pretty much always civil...especially when it comes to that ongoing, never-ending, one-sided "fight"...;)

:)When you give respect, you get respect. I'm pretty much always civil...especially when it comes to that ongoing, never-ending, one-sided "fight"...

On to much more important things...the animals/rescues/shelters in NO/LA need your help if you can!! In any way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back