The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish this was rain...thought about you the other day, btw...they were working on rehoming a beautiful harlequin....Tank....

We had one named Nikita, like all Danes she was pure love. The other one was Black Patches III, she loved to get dressed like a reindeer and greet all the kids in the Christmas parade. And of course we now have Raz.

Morning Top. Woke to 31 degrees. High only 58 today. I might watch a little of the testimony on CSPAN today, might be interesting.

Morning Top. Woke to 31 degrees. High only 58 today. I might watch a little of the testimony on CSPAN today, might be interesting.

You're going to have to go out and have long johns to keep on "standby"...didn't see any of the testimony.. if you watched any, what do you think?

You're going to have to go out and have long johns to keep on "standby"...didn't see any of the testimony.. if you watched any, what do you think?

I watched bits and pieces. Don't have an opinion yet. Typical house hearing the Dems say the testimony is this way while the Reps say it's the other way.

I see we are dipping our feet in political waters.

I commend you on your keen observation skills...

bravo_clap_hipster_shutterstock.jpg

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back