The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread for folks to sit around the old county store with the pot bellied stove in the middle and shoot the breeze in a friendly manner. Any subject is permissible but no flame wars will be tolerated. I will only warn once and it's retro ban. I have already banned those I feel will not play by the rules. We have enough battling in the other threads.
:)

Morning Top. Watched a bunch of the ambassador's testimony nothing that hasn't already been reported. Daughter is coming over today we are replacing the bricks in front of the fireplace.

Morning Top. Watched a bunch of the ambassador's testimony nothing that hasn't already been reported. Daughter is coming over today we are replacing the bricks in front of the fireplace.
Good day for a project...;)
I haven't seen any of it live, but I've seen clips...I can't figure out what her game is though (clearly she's playing a game..)...she got fired, but she's still employed....She witnessed no crimes....
...and she didn't come home in a body bag...

Good day for a project...;)
I haven't seen any of it live, but I've seen clips...I can't figure out what her game is though (clearly she's playing a game..)...she got fired, but she's still employed....She witnessed no crimes....
...and she didn't come home in a body bag...

Just because she is removed as the ambassador doesn't mean she was fired. She still works for the State Dept. She requested the slot at Georgetown and it was granted. I don't think she has a game I think she didn't kiss up to Trump as advised by her superior and Trump removed her. He has a history of that sort of thing.

Just because she is removed as the ambassador doesn't mean she was fired. She still works for the State Dept. She requested the slot at Georgetown and it was granted. I don't think she has a game I think she didn't kiss up to Trump as advised by her superior and Trump removed her. He has a history of that sort of thing.
Good points...but...If she's claiming to be "intimidated and hurt", then that's a game....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back