The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! LOL @ yacht. We usually get each other a group present for Yule/anniversary, like a Blu-ray player or something we both use. But this year I'm also making him a pair of beaded smoked moose hide, fox fur-lined mittens. Have to hide the project when he's around but since I get up several hours earlier than he does, it's easy to be sneaky. lol He's also getting a set of winter tires for his car.

Yes Margret the honeymoon is over. :laugh::laugh::laugh: BTW I just put tires on the brides car.

I wonder if she got the yacht I helped pay for? We are close to finishing our shopping. I haven't figured out what to buy my bride yet. I might buy her a Hummel figurine to add to her collection.
I love Hummels...My mother collected them, and I continued....

She has some very old ones with the full bee. Sadly a glass shelf collapsed and broke a few. We are in the replacement mode when we can find one.
Oh, no...I only display a few now...both house have china cabinets, but they're not safe from being bumped into so... most of the "good stuff" is boxed and stored...I don't know how my mom did it when we were growing up...everything was on display... but we did have much smaller dogs...lol
I should get them out...you may have inspired me:)
I also love the goebel animals....they have a Great Dane, you know;) I'll look out for one;)

I had a t-shirt with a picture of an F-111 and a mushroom cloud behind it. The caption read "Now it's Miller time".
A ham sandwich walked into a bar and ordered a Miller beer....the bartender had to tell him..." Sorry, we don't serve food here...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back