The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not she is a beautiful woman, in fact I believe she is the best looking first lady we have ever had.
She is indeed...I was surprised to hear of her background in photography...I'll have to look for examples of her work;0

Morning Top. Just got the Amazon store card, instead of using different credit cards. I spend a lot of money at Amazon.

Morning Top. Just got the Amazon store card, instead of using different credit cards. I spend a lot of money at Amazon.

So say we all. I hope Mrs. Bezos thinks of me when she spends her divorce settlement $$. lol

So who's got their Christmas preps done, anyone? Almost there! Hoping to have everything wrapped up and mailed out by the first of December. Plus two massive school projects that are due Dec. 2 -- a video presentation and a historical map project. Remember the simpler days when all you had to make for a school project around the holidays was a construction paper chain for the tree? :laugh:

So say we all. I hope Mrs. Bezos thinks of me when she spends her divorce settlement $$. lol

So who's got their Christmas preps done, anyone? Almost there! Hoping to have everything wrapped up and mailed out by the first of December. Plus two massive school projects that are due Dec. 2 -- a video presentation and a historical map project. Remember the simpler days when all you had to make for a school project around the holidays was a construction paper chain for the tree? :laugh:

We basically blow off Christmas,except for sending something to my BFF in California.

I wonder if she got the yacht I helped pay for? We are close to finishing our shopping. I haven't figured out what to buy my bride yet. I might buy her a Hummel figurine to add to her collection.

I wonder if she got the yacht I helped pay for? We are close to finishing our shopping. I haven't figured out what to buy my bride yet. I might buy her a Hummel figurine to add to her collection.

Nice! LOL @ yacht. We usually get each other a group present for Yule/anniversary, like a Blu-ray player or something we both use. But this year I'm also making him a pair of beaded smoked moose hide, fox fur-lined mittens. Have to hide the project when he's around but since I get up several hours earlier than he does, it's easy to be sneaky. lol He's also getting a set of winter tires for his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back