The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there's been no mention of today being the anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination....I guess people are too focused on "other things"...
I have a "signed" BD card from him...and one from Bob Hope...

Come June we will have the trailer and SUV paid off.
We been thinking of getting the new
Jeep Pickup.
Looks great,but are concerned about it being a new model.

Good morning TOP, and everyone :)

I'm sure you Ohio State fans are happy, us Penn State fans, not so much :(
It was quite a game....I'm sure you're disappointed....but you sure did give us a scare....I don't think a single person left the Shoe until the very end...100,000 plus pretty excited people;)
(Interesting, the shirtless thing;)

It was quite a game....I'm sure you're disappointed....but you sure did give us a scare....I don't think a single person left the Shoe until the very end...100,000 plus pretty excited people;)
(Interesting, the shirtless thing;)

Well, we thought we started to come back until that stupid 2 yd. pass right to your defense. That sealed it for you. We were out played, I admit it.
Yesterday wasn't a good day. I had the runs half the night. Started feeling better in the morning so the GF and I went to Best Buy looking for a new
TV for our bedroom. Bought a nice 50" Samsung TV, brought it home and set it up only to find out it had a short somewhere and no picture, so today
we have to return it for a replacement. Grrr! The bright side was we grilled some great steaks, made some scalloped potatoes in a cheese sauce and
corn for a late lunch, some of the best steaks we've had in a long time. Yum, yum!! Anyway hoping for a better day today and a win for the Steelers.

Well, we thought we started to come back until that stupid 2 yd. pass right to your defense. That sealed it for you. We were out played, I admit it.
Yesterday wasn't a good day. I had the runs half the night. Started feeling better in the morning so the GF and I went to Best Buy looking for a new
TV for our bedroom. Bought a nice 50" Samsung TV, brought it home and set it up only to find out it had a short somewhere and no picture, so today
we have to return it for a replacement. Grrr! The bright side was we grilled some great steaks, made some scalloped potatoes in a cheese sauce and
corn for a late lunch, some of the best steaks we've had in a long time. Yum, yum!! Anyway hoping for a better day today and a win for the Steelers.
Make Best Buy give you some extended warranty for your trouble...I'm glad you're feeling better...and I'm going to make some scalloped potatoes for this afternoon...I don't think we have any steaks left....but I know there's smoked brisket left, so;)
I didn't can any corn this year...there was never enough;(
If the Steelers can't win this one, well....(we're a "house divided" you know... not Cinci but The Browns;);)

Good morning folks. I got a call yesterday asking me how I liked my Direct TV and were my rates ok. When I told the guy I don't have Direct TV he insisted I did. Finally he asked how I got my TV and I told him cable at which point he hung up really weird. Had to be a wrong number.

Good morning folks. I got a call yesterday asking me how I liked my Direct TV and were my rates ok. When I told the guy I don't have Direct TV he insisted I did. Finally he asked how I got my TV and I told him cable at which point he hung up really weird. Had to be a wrong number.

We switched from Spectrum cable to Direct TV,cheaper 50 more channels,and a better picture and free DVR.Only down fall sometimes in bad rain or snow interference.

If the Steelers can't beat the Bengals,time to hang it up this year!
Lactose intolerant?
I think OSU is real,very impressive defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back