The General Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Top. I ordered our Christmas, birthdays, and anniversary gift to each other yesterday. Our sleeper sofa is over 20yrs old and the grand babies bent part of the frame so it is hard to get the mattress to open and close correctly. Plus our loveseat needs replacing. I went on line to AAFES web site (only military card holders can shop there.) and found a matching leather power reclining loveseat with center console and power reclining sofa on sale with free shipping. We don't need a sleeper sofa any longer since mom passed away. And the kids sleep in the loveseat or laying on the sofa. Only drawback is it will take about 2 weeks for the manufacturer to build and ship.

Good morning Top. I ordered our Christmas, birthdays, and anniversary gift to each other yesterday. Our sleeper sofa is over 20yrs old and the grand babies bent part of the frame so it is hard to get the mattress to open and close correctly. Plus our loveseat needs replacing. I went on line to AAFES web site (only military card holders can shop there.) and found a matching leather power reclining loveseat with center console and power reclining sofa on sale with free shipping. We don't need a sleeper sofa any longer since mom passed away. And the kids sleep in the loveseat or laying on the sofa. Only drawback is it will take about 2 weeks for the manufacturer to build and ship.
Oh, how nice....You'll love that...2 weeks will go fast....i bought my daughter one 2 years ago-not leather, though...they love it....it's perfect for sleepovers and big dogs...lol..yes they're allowed on the furniture:)

Oh, how nice....You'll love that...2 weeks will go fast....i bought my daughter one 2 years ago-not leather, though...they love it....it's perfect for sleepovers and big dogs...lol..yes they're allowed on the furniture:)

We have a sofa that was moms in the living room that the dogs are allowed on. when Raz first got on it I made him get down but mom said that was her sofa and if they wanted to lay on it they could. As you can imagine it is filthy now, but we live with it.

Happy Christmas eve. It is amazing what 1 degree of temp will do. We have been getting up and there was a slight chill in the house' I raised the temp 1 degree and no chill.

Happy Christmas eve. It is amazing what 1 degree of temp will do. We have been getting up and there was a slight chill in the house' I raised the temp 1 degree and no chill.

The Y pool is like that one degree can go from chilly to not chilly,and we can stay in twice as long

??? Did it get down to 69 degrees over night in the house??? lol

Florida survived the shortest day of the year, there is hope for ya'll.......:cool:

We have had a couple nights of frost but not bad @ all... Getting cold now though, rain on Christmas day=snow in them thar Mt's.......... Perfect for Friday..

th

Merry Christmas everyone!

??? Did it get down to 69 degrees over night in the house??? lol

Florida survived the shortest day of the year, there is hope for ya'll.......:cool:

We have had a couple nights of frost but not bad @ all... Getting cold now though, rain on Christmas day=snow in them thar Mt's.......... Perfect for Friday..

Nah 72 which is chilly when one climbs from a warm bed. Merry Christmas Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back