The Grind Awards

ok look guys I am going to put the most minimal amount of effort possible into this just enough to get it done.

You could always make it a 'Poll'. That way, the pressure is off you, you won't have to shoulder any of the blame or incriminations. See. You're just the 'Poll Master', ready to pass out Trophies. You'll be LOVED by the Masses, the Proletarians, the Worker Drones. Giving 'meaning' to their empty dreary lives. Think of the JOY you will bring the Drones as they show off their Trophies to their friends, neighbors, children. They will have STATUS in their little World of Drudgery. They will be 'SOMEBODY'. --->"Hey, look everybody, I got a Trophy from Grind!!!<--- (Life doesn't get much better than this)

You could always make it a 'Poll'. That way, the pressure is off you, you won't have to shoulder any of the blame or incriminations. See. You're just the 'Poll Master', ready to pass out Trophies. You'll be LOVED by the Masses, the Proletarians, the Worker Drones. Giving 'meaning' to their empty dreary lives. Think of the JOY you will bring the Drones as they show off their Trophies to their friends, neighbors, children. They will have STATUS in their little World of Drudgery. They will be 'SOMEBODY'. --->"Hey, look everybody, I got a Trophy from Grind!!!<--- (Life doesn't get much better than this)

it's called the grind awards, not the jpp awards.

Come win a trophy

F0TcPs0.jpg

you know you want it
0iIuaDn.png

help me invent categories

then I will pick winners

I have already chosen the best new poster category

I am going to do whatever categories people suggest

The most likable fruitcake award. Basically it's an award for that crazy doof, that people can't help but enjoy. I would have voted for this guy, if he was still posting. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?7239-Oracle-Of-JPP-714

Back