The Historicity of Jesus Christ

Note: Into the Night officially disagrees with me, but my reading of the Bible tells me that the cubit is God's official unit of measure, and I'm sticking to it.
Nice try Sybil, but you, ITN and gfm7175 share so many behavioral traits AKA quirks, that you are either the same person or you are conjoined triplets.

Agreed about Perry. Notice how he loves to stalk Cypress. Sybil attacks everyone who disagrees with his delusional view of the world. IMO, like CO/goat, Sybil has an education, but is clearly irrational.

A few years ago there was a Polish New Yorker here who went by many names, including Witold Pilecki, before he was banned for rule 14 violations. He was clearly retarded and lived at home with his parents even though he was over 30. He tried to behave as if he was an intellectual, but like Perry, was incapable. IMO, Perry and Witold have a lot of the same mental attributes even though I believe them to be different people.

I agree with Cypress that Perry and Sybil are different people due to behavioral differences.
That's a pretty good insight that Perry the PhD overlaps a lot with that Polish poseur.

I hold that historians have no choice but to treat the Biblical character of Jesus as an urban legend because of the complete absence of any first-hand accounts.

Make sure Perry the PhD knows that, because he hollered at me that nobody on this thread was calling Jesus a legendary fabrication.

All the toxicity from Cypress and Doc.

That's their thing. Get together, trade some files on the DL, then bitch about everyone else.

Last edited:
Make sure Perry the PhD knows that, because he hollered at me that nobody on this thread was calling Jesus a legendary fabrication.

Hey, lying cunt wad, why can't you be honest about my position?

I'm genuinely curious why you fucking lie all the time.

fuck you troll

fuck you dumbass

shut the fuck up you goddam asshole

shut the fuck up

go fuck yourself

fuck off asshole

fuck off troll

go fuck yourself troll

You truly are mentally ill.

[/QUOTE]
go fuck yourself you stupid troll

Look, go fuck yourself. Sick of you stupid troll.

go fuck yourself you stalking asshole

fuck off you stupid troll

fuck off troll

Hey, lying cunt wad, why can't you be honest about my position?

I'm genuinely curious why you fucking lie all the time.
Cypress has a mental hangup. He desperately needs to be "the authority" in any given thread in which he has posted. If anyone besides Dutch contributes to a thread in whichCypress has posted, Cypress is instantly on it, like a fly on shit, correcting any information that isn't what he copied from the internet.

If you refute something stupid that Cypress wrote with something that is patently obvious, Cypress will claim that you have backpedaled and have adopted what has always been his position. He will never thank you for teaching him something and he will never recognize your contributions to the thread as anything but trolling.

Dutch always opens his responses to Cypress with "Agreed" because Dutch doesn't want to lose the only friend he has.

Cypress has a mental hangup. He desperately needs to be "the authority" in any given thread in which he has posted.

That's the first sign of a pseudo-intellectual.

If anyone besides Dutch contributes to a thread in whichCypress has posted, Cypress is instantly on it, like a fly on shit, correcting any information that isn't what he copied from the internet.

And vice versa. When Cypress gets backed into a corner Dr. 12B Bet always shows up just in time.

If you refute something stupid that Cypress wrote with something that is patently obvious, Cypress will claim that you have backpedaled and have adopted what has always been his position.

Pretty standard for him.

He will never thank you for teaching him something

That's because he knows everything. Just watch the video about pseudointellectuals I just posted. You'll see Cypress all over it.

and he will never recognize your contributions to the thread as anything but trolling.

NO ONE is allowed to be as smart as @Cypress

Dutch always opens his responses to Cypress with "Agreed" because Dutch doesn't want to lose the only friend he has.

And whatever "benefits" Doc offers him as well. I shudder to think about the kind of shit they get on about in private messages. Ugh.

Back