The Historicity of Jesus Christ

Your education in psychological analysis is something to be admired.

I believe compared to the general population JPP has a disproportionately high percentage of dateless Incels, people on social security disability payments, people with low self-esteem stewing in resentment. It's a zoo out there I tell ya!
LOL. Thanks. It's pretty easy picking low hanging fruit like Perry and the MAGAts....which, BTW, would make a great name for a rock band. 🤘

Agreed on your insights. The question is "Why?"

IMO, it's because, as more than a few have posted, JPP is like the Wild West. Within limits, usually Damo's legal liability, anything goes. The very irrational, like the homeless IRL, will drift to wherever they can be accepted.

... but you should consider expanding your sources to more than just comic books. I notice that your reading doesn't include any first-hand accounts of anything. Hmmmmm.
QED

So because I'm amenable to both YOUR favorite hypothesis as well as the POSSIBILITY of something different you find that problematic.

Interesting.

I'm surprised you would lie about having had training as a scientist. You latch onto an hypothesis and if you like the authority you assume it is 100% PERFECTLY correct.

What a strange way to discuss topics like this.

You should start asking yourself why the atheist blogs you visit withheld critical information about Josephus' Antiquities from you. You were missing key information about it, which resulted in completely undermining your position. Confirmation bias starts with selectively finding information the confirms what you already believed beforehand.

That is not a scientific or scholarly approach in the least. Just something to think about :thumbsup:

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!
92nv3d.gif
Calm down, Perry....and make sure you stay hydrated, son. :thup:

LOL. Thanks. It's pretty easy picking low hanging fruit like Perry and the MAGAts....which, BTW, would make a great name for a rock band. 🤘

Agreed on your insights. The question is "Why?"

IMO, it's because, as more than a few have posted, JPP is like the Wild West. Within limits, usually Damo's legal liability, anything goes. The very irrational, like the homeless IRL, will drift to wherever they can be accepted.

QED

I can see Perry and the MAGATs being a good punk rock band name.

Good point on how this place attracts the irrational misfits like pig shit attracts flies.

I can see Perry and the MAGATs being a good punk rock band name.

Good point on how this place attracts the irrational misfits like pig shit attracts flies.
Rock'n'Roll will never die!
sTbKgB6.gif

LOL It's akin to water running down hill....even if it's mostly piss and shitty water. :)

Perry the PhD should really have his shrink on speed dial.

It must be exhausting to have an emotional meltdown at least once per day. .:palm:
I'm curious if his behavioral patterns vary in relation to feeding time. Simple-minded people can become very cranky when hungry or when their Depends are packing a load.

Last edited:
... without supporting your assumptions with any first-hand accounts. You are guilty of attempting to use hearsay!

You should contact libraries, bookstores, universities and holler at them that Edward Gibbon, Barbara Tuchman, David McCullough are worthless historians because they write about events they did not witness.

The evangelists Paul and Mark are offering reports of first hand accounts from the apostles themselves.

Sure looks like sarcastic satirical post to me. Mocking and mimicking really doesn't address the corruption leading this species to its own self extinction because [people of character loathe their natural time self evidently here.

Every reality of humanity is planned obsolescence to natural time genetics sustains daily eternally separation of each ancestor living now. Standing your ground for what you believe true isn't being honest about living your time adjusting to eternally separated here since conceived to adapt in life as a unique individual equally displaced as any other creature native to this atmosphere as ancestrally occupying time specifically yourself 24/7.

Equal timing is a bitch you cannot get away from imagining anything else is possible by groupthink social justification, ancestral traditional ideologies, individual faith life is anything other than adapting here so far since concieved to replace the 30 specific lifetimes of your own previous 4 generation "people".
Classifications are 16 great great grandparents added 8 great grandparents, delivering 4 grandparents, parenting 2 parents conceiving 5th wave of every changing population being only child, siblings, cousins.

Evolving changes what eternity has arrived as until what it becomes tomorrow by total sum current events happening now. Self evident evolving, no exceptions or exemptions because humans imagine anything else is possible serving humanity's promises life isn't self contained to eternally separated now.

What does academia actually educate brains to mind artistic impressions of economic values, character role playing provides evolving doesn't give any reproduction more of when adapting here now?

Time occupying space here equally adapting since conceived changing population after inception to extinction changes so far. Simple compounding contracting results by expanding details never duplicated again.

Actual space time continuum without reasonable doubt governing people through rule of law.
could you somehow make your ideas more accessible to the general public?

like what is "planned obsolescence to natural time genetics"?

you could be on to something, but your purposeful opacity leaves a feeling of general confusion.

clarity is King.

brevity is the soul of wit.

only the dishonest ramble on dimly.

like what is "planned obsolescence to natural time genetics"?

you could be on to something, but your purposeful opacity leaves a feeling of general confusion.

clarity is King.

brevity is the soul of wit.

only the dishonest ramble on dimly.
Serenity is a gibberish bot.

Back