The Historicity of Jesus Christ

I don't think Perry is even employed, since he spends all day here posting.
Being unemployed is not characteristic of highly educated, motivated professional people who supposedly have PhDs.

Perry claimed I am elderly, of advanced age. I am 61 and recently retired, so the "younger" Perry should still be well within the range window of his working career but doesn't have anything better to do with his day than whine and rage post on JPP.
Agreed. That, along with his behavior, are reasons why I believe he lives under care of others. Probably his parents.

Perry has an obsession about you. I suspect it's because you are everything he is not.

I don't think Perry is even employed, since he spends all day here posting.
Being unemployed is not characteristic of highly educated, motivated professional people who supposedly have PhDs.

Perry claimed I am elderly, of advanced age. I am 61 and recently retired, so the "younger" Perry should still be well within the range window of his working career but doesn't have anything better to do with his day than whine and rage post on JPP.

The guy who LOVES 12b bets and his best buddy.

I have a PhD in Frantic Googling.
It's not just the lies about the PhD in geochem, Perry.
It's the lies about sock puppets, and the lies about supposedly studying philosophy in college You kept whining for me to explain the philosophical concept of Platonic to you, when the concept of the Platonic forms is something that gets covered in the third week of a basic intro philosophy course.
Does your low self esteem cause you to fabricate fake biographies, and look to me as the gold standard you have to compete to attain and surpass?

Agreed. That, along with his behavior, are reasons why I believe he lives under care of others. Probably his parents.

Perry has an obsession about you. I suspect it's because you are everything he is not.
Unemployed and living with parents fits the M.O., but there are probably a lot of MAGA morons here who fit that lifeway profile as well.

Unemployed and living with parents fits the M.O., but there are probably a lot of MAGA morons here who fit that lifeway profile as well.
Agreed. Sad too since our nation needs better mental health care and support for parents of people like Perry, Witold and the multiple demented MAGAts on JPP.

I'm the one who offers 12B best, son,

As far as I'm concerned, Angus Young of AC/DC made school boy uniforms cool!

kto-kounotoritoken.gif

You will have to explain to the board precisely why I would regret joking that Angus Young's schoolboy outfit is cool.

No one needs to explain you. You were quite clear. And I am pretty sure you weren't "joking".

Now I think we all really know why you get along with Doc so well. ;)

You will have to explain to the board precisely why I would regret joking that Angus Young's schoolboy outfit is cool.

Can I ask you why you seem to spend SO MUCH TIME imagining me as a young person living at home. Just curious why that animates you so. This is by far NOT the first time you've waxed on about this at some length.

Last edited:

AngusYoung.JPG
Can I ask you why you seem to spend SO MUCH TIME imagining me as a young person living at home. Just curious why that animates you so. This is by far NOT the first time you've waxed on about this at some length.
I think you are an unemployed adult man in middle age, judging by how you post all day long.

Back