The htread for Lorica to produce a fact that he claims I refuse

you also have no ability to absorb information that does not conform to your beliefs

what were you referring to when you said this?

go get the conversation in which you deduced this about me?

you failure to answer with an example means you saw no example but said this without knowing what you were talking about.

I am holding you to your own words.

that is nothing but asking you to be honest.

why does it upset you?

Mods, am I going to give this woman a stroke? I dont want to be responsible for that but I find it hard to believe that I'm trying her more than many others here.

But if so, please feel free to delete the thread.

so you want to hide your inability to back your own words?

that is not very honest of you

you failure to answer with an example means you saw no example but said this without knowing what you were talking about.

I am holding you to your own words.

that is nothing but asking you to be honest.

why does it upset you?

No, that dont conform to "YOUR" beliefs. OMG, it's there in black and white...and now red, lol.

"you also have no ability to absorb information that does not conform to your beliefs"

do you admit you said this?

It is a fact that is provable that you said this.

Now what were you referring to when you smeared me with lies?

what interaction with me drove you to this conclusion?

go get the post you claim exists

I cant post something that you've never done. What part of this dont you get?

I have never seen you do this....so how can I post it?????

"you also have no ability to absorb information that does not conform to your beliefs"

You said this to me

you agree you said it.

why?

Then why did you say it?

Because I believe it to be true and affect the way that you (ineffectively, IMO) post in this forum. Go back and read all the context in the surrounding posts. Maybe it will make more sense to you.

Because I believe it to be true and affect the way that you (ineffectively, IMO) post in this forum. Go back and read all the context in the surrounding posts. Maybe it will make more sense to you.

your random beliefs are not proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post

No, facts that are not absorbed have no impact, no power.

And your delivery has the OPPOSITE affect. You have no credibilty because....you also have no ability to absorb information that does not conform to your beliefs.

You may be the first liberal that I've seen online that behaves just like the fundie hyper-conservative religious nutters.

this is what you said to me

Back