The Importance of Social Conservatism as it Relates to the GOP

What He cares about is whether we are Honoring Him by Obeying His Word. And yes, as this country strays more from God, His righteous judgment of America will come.

So you and millions like you can follow the faith and honor him. But since most don't he will punish you too? Funny how that God of Love works, ain't it?

I have news for you. If there is a God, which I do not believe, he does not care about nations. He cares about people as individuals. He sees the sparrow fall, remember? He sees how you treat your fellow man, remember?

So you and millions like you can follow the faith and honor him. But since most don't he will punish you too? Funny how that God of Love works, ain't it?

I have news for you. If there is a God, which I do not believe, he does not care about nations. He cares about people as individuals. He sees the sparrow fall, remember? He sees how you treat your fellow man, remember?
And that's where you are 100% wrong again. Salvation cannot be earned, period!! Mankind is so depraved and evil that no amount of good works will ever be enough. This is why God did the work of salvation FOR us.

And that's where you are 100% wrong again. Salvation cannot be earned, period!! Mankind is so depraved and evil that no amount of good works will ever be enough. This is why God did the work of salvation FOR us.

So no matter what you believe or what you do, if you live in the USA you will die in a nuclear holocaust because others did not believe?

What we want to stop is the rampant sexual immorality.

Because the sexual relationship must be confined to the monogamous heterosexual marriage. All else is deviance from the standard and wrong on all fronts.

Somebody really should send out a memo to all men on this.

(Dont worry, their mothers, sisters, wives, girlfriends will all read it too, lol. Esp. if they send a text.)

Nope. it is something that has worked for centuries across the globe.

That being a teen or unmarried woman and pregnant has been shameful, and must continue to be such.

Polygamy and to a lesser extent, polyandry, have been common across the globe for millenia.

And why isnt a promiscuous male teen or inseminator to be shamed and shunned? Where is that happening? Where are they made to pay the piper?

America was founded by Bible believing men who fled religious persecution from Europe.

Just one more myth you choose to believe. Here are a couple of convenient quotes that were handy:

Here is a quote from one of the most important founding fathers:

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity."
-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes."
-Thomas Jefferson to Alexander von Humboldt, Dec. 6, 1813.

Sounds like he was in favor of leaving religion out of politics and govt to me.

And all the USA will be is a country that deserves to be destroyed by nuclear weapons.

Wow, you are really of touch with my Lord, the Lord of the New Testament, the God and His Son who preached love for his fellow man.

And was quite clear on who to leave the judging up to......

Seems you missed a few chapters in that Book you claim is the 'immutable truth.'

I cannot since I am not Catholic (Evangelical Baptist, here). But I do know about the history of corruption and deceit by both the Vatican and St. Petersburgh.

That sect is almost as hateful and punitive as fundamentalist Muslims. Both shift all free will from the individual to the community's *enforcement* of laws and punishment, rather than the free will God gave us and the ability to make choices, change, and ask forgiveness and continue on a path of love and compassion for others.

Polygamy and to a lesser extent, polyandry, have been common across the globe for millenia.

And why isnt a promiscuous male teen or inseminator to be shamed and shunned? Where is that happening? Where are they made to pay the piper?
Oh don't get me wrong. If my daughter got knocked up, be rest assured the sperm donor would be beaten within an inch of his life!!!

That sect is almost as hateful and punitive as fundamentalist Muslims. Both shift all free will from the individual to the community's *enforcement* of laws and punishment, rather than the free will God gave us and the ability to make choices, change, and ask forgiveness and continue on a path of love and compassion for others.
The same God of love and compassion does not tolerate sin in His presence. This is why fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, etc. will never see the Kingdom of God. Only those who accept Christ and repent of their sins will see heaven.

Wow, you are really of touch with my Lord, the Lord of the New Testament, the God and His Son who preached love for his fellow man.

And was quite clear on who to leave the judging up to......

Seems you missed a few chapters in that Book you claim is the 'immutable truth.'
It does not mean we are to "tolerate" much less accept or condone sin either.

Back