The Importance of Social Conservatism as it Relates to the GOP

Oh don't get me wrong. If my daughter got knocked up, be rest assured the sperm donor would be beaten within an inch of his life!!!

So no idea that the sperm donor should be shunned, just that you will beat him for sex with a willing participant.

You are exactly why people have moved away from the fundamentalist churches. The hypocrisy and the hatred are not what Jesus wanted preached.

I bet you isolationist whackjobs would change your tune whenever one of these maniacs decide to lob a nuke our way and level NYC, for example.

I would do a dance. First it would eliminate New York which would include the UN. Second it would finally give us the reason we need to carpet bomb the camel fucking hummous eating mohamud pedophile loving sand negroes with a thousand nukes

So no idea that the sperm donor should be shunned, just that you will beat him for sex with a willing participant.

You are exactly why people have moved away from the fundamentalist churches. The hypocrisy and the hatred are not what Jesus wanted preached.

I guess you would just hand yours a coat hanger. Do you have a special one that has been handed down from generation to generation?

What we want to stop is the rampant sexual immorality.

Then go see your shrink and find out why you’re sexually immoral and what you can do about it. How about letting other folks have the freedom to decide for themselves if they are sexually immoral and need help? What God died and left your sorry ass in charge of morality?

Because the sexual relationship must be confined to the monogamous heterosexual marriage. All else is deviance from the standard and wrong on all fronts.

What fucking business is it of yours what agreeing adults do as long as nobody’s rights are violated?

Studies have proven that children born out of wedlock are more likely to have negative outcomes.

Then maybe we need more homosexual marriages, homos don’t procreate. Seems you’re making a case against heterosexuality and its deviant unwed bastards, huh?

I guess you would just hand yours a coat hanger. Do you have a special one that has been handed down from generation to generation?

You talk about wanting to beat someone within an inch of their life because they slept with your willing daughter, and have the audacity to accuse me of a coathanger abortion? lol Too freakin funny.

No, if my daughter had come up pregnant she would have raised the child. You know, taken responsibility for her actions?

Just because there is are historical records of polygamy doesn't make it acceptable in God's view.

On the contrary! According to Biblical scripture King Solomon was a biblically recorded Man Of God who had 1000 wives and 1500 concubine and only fell out of favor with God when he took a single Egyptian wife and began worshiping her graven idol gods.

No, but they are one of the steps, in the check and balances and this is a pretty conservative body right now and they decided it was constitutional.

Which doesn't change that they can be grievously wrong. Simply saying, "because the SCOTUS said" is a logical fallacy, especially with evidence of truly horrible decisions of the past. An appeal to an extremely fragile (in the reality of the poor decisions of the past) authority.

You talk about wanting to beat someone within an inch of their life because they slept with your willing daughter, and have the audacity to accuse me of a coathanger abortion? lol Too freakin funny.

No, if my daughter had come up pregnant she would have raised the child. You know, taken responsibility for her actions?

Beating someone within an inch of their life for creating "a sacred life" is the epitome of Christian behavior, dontcha know?

Which doesn't change that they can be grievously wrong. Simply saying, "because the SCOTUS said" is a logical fallacy, especially with evidence of truly horrible decisions of the past. An appeal to an extremely fragile (in the reality of the poor decisions of the past) authority.

They aren't wrong in this case, sorry, you will have to take your sour grapes elsewhere.

Back