The Importance of Social Conservatism as it Relates to the GOP

No, it's because social libe4ralism is the lazy man's way in life.
Ahh....yes. It's much harder for a social conservative to learn revealed knowledge where as empirical knowledge is just lazily absorbed by liberals with no critical thinking at all! LOL

Man I tell you...I wonder how all these social liberals I live around, with their six figure incomes and graduate degrees and professional letters became so succesful being so lazy. Why they should learn from the fine example set by the good people of your trailer park on how to be hard working citizens, right? :)

It is also, apparently, the way of the man who doesn't feel the need to worry about other people's sex lives, religious beliefs or orientation.
Yeah "if it feels good, do it" was the mantra of the hippie culture of the 1960s and has had nothing but an adverse impact on the country with rampant sexual immorality, illegitimacy, broken families, etc. This is what social liberalism leaves us with. Oh and before I forget, the most innocent victims are the more than 50+ million unborn children sacrificed at the altar of "choice".

Yeah "if it feels good, do it" was the mantra of the hippie culture of the 1960s and has had nothing but an adverse impact on the country with rampant sexual immorality, illegitimacy, broken families, etc. This is what social liberalism leaves us with. Oh and before I forget, the most innocent victims are the more than 50+ million unborn children sacrificed at the altar of "choice".

What impact has "rampant sexual immorality" had? Of course, since the social conservatives wanted to stop the Pill and make other birth control harder to get, there were some unwanted pregnancies. But that was a separate issue you brought up.

What is wrong with women wanting sex as much as men? How is sex between 2 consenting adults wrong?

Exactly how is "illegitimacy" a serious problem??? Afraid you won't inherit the baron's lands because you are a bastard?

[Citation needed]

What impact has "rampant sexual immorality" had? Of course, since the social conservatives wanted to stop the Pill and make other birth control harder to get, there were some unwanted pregnancies. But that was a separate issue you brought up.
What we want to stop is the rampant sexual immorality.

What is wrong with women wanting sex as much as men? How is sex between 2 consenting adults wrong?
Because the sexual relationship must be confined to the monogamous heterosexual marriage. All else is deviance from the standard and wrong on all fronts.

Exactly how is "illegitimacy" a serious problem??? Afraid you won't inherit the baron's lands because you are a bastard?
Studies have proven that children born out of wedlock are more likely to have negative outcomes.

What we want to stop is the rampant sexual immorality.

Why? Because they don't follow YOUR moral code??

Because the sexual relationship must be confined to the monogamous heterosexual marriage. All else is deviance from the standard and wrong on all fronts.

That is a great sentiment if you are a Christian. But if you are not, it is simply another example of social conservatives wanting to force their beliefs on society and interfering in the most basic ways in our lives.

Studies have proven that children born out of wedlock are more likely to have negative outcomes.

How much of that negative outcome is due to be ostracized by those conservatives that want to control so much? The liberals I know don't treat anyone any differently because their parents weren't married.

Why? Because they don't follow YOUR moral code??
There is only one immutable absolute truth (Bible) Everything else is nothing but lies.

That is a great sentiment if you are a Christian. But if you are not, it is simply another example of social conservatives wanting to force their beliefs on society and interfering in the most basic ways in our lives.
Nope. it is something that has worked for centuries across the globe. It is only with the drug-induced hippies and the pointyheaded Communist professors that destroyed the moral fabric of America.

How much of that negative outcome is due to be ostracized by those conservatives that want to control so much? The liberals I know don't treat anyone any differently because their parents weren't married.
And the ostracization serves a purpose. That being a teen or unmarried woman and pregnant has been shameful, and must continue to be such.

What a teabagger clown
Bet he's a welder who loves him some rush

There is only one immutable absolute truth (Bible) Everything else is nothing but lies.

Nope. it is something that has worked for centuries across the globe. It is only with the drug-induced hippies and the pointyheaded Communist professors that destroyed the moral fabric of America.

And the ostracization serves a purpose. That being a teen or unmarried woman and pregnant has been shameful, and must continue to be such.
I have to agree. Having the Truth revealed to you by some 1500 year old scholar is far, far harder to learn than learning this liberal empirical knowledge horse shit, isn't it? :)

That is a fine belief for you. Of course, there are countless examples of adultery, polyamoury, and other things among the heros of the Bible, but we'll leave that alone. You live by your religious codes. I'll live by mine. But you will not use your codes as the sole basis for our laws.

So King Solomon's wives and concubines didn't destroy it, but college professors did? That is a joke.

And punishing the child accomplished that? Did you ever stop to think that if it weren't for your perverted ideas of social justice, these children might grow up the same as other children?

That is a fine belief for you. Of course, there are countless examples of adultery, polyamoury, and other things among the heros of the Bible, but we'll leave that alone. You live by your religious codes. I'll live by mine. But you will not use your codes as the sole basis for our laws.
America was founded by Bible believing men who fled religious persecution from Europe.

So King Solomon's wives and concubines didn't destroy it, but college professors did? That is a joke.
Just because there is are historical records of polygamy doesn't make it acceptable in God's view.

And punishing the child accomplished that? Did you ever stop to think that if it weren't for your perverted ideas of social justice, these children might grow up the same as other children?
Nope. There was a stigma attached to single parenthood not caused by the death of a spouse. Perhaps we need a return to that.

Only thing is, Social Liberalism is 100% wrong on all fronts.

that is your opinion and I respect that. What I don't respect is the laziness you exhibit where, rather than try to sell your ideology in the marketplace of ideas, you have just given up and can only castigate the winning ideology and claim that they really want to eliminate your way of looking at the world, when you and your terrible sales job have all but eliminated it from any sort of political relevance all by yourselves. The "final solution" that liberals envision for social conservatives is that they will whine themselves into total irrelevance within a few more decades.

America was founded by Bible believing men who fled religious persecution from Europe.

It was also founded by men who saw that religion has caused the oppression of men for centuries. YOu might have heard of Thomas Jefferson?

Just because there is are historical records of polygamy doesn't make it acceptable in God's view.

Nice that you know which of the people were in God's favor and which were not. David? Solomon?

Nope. There was a stigma attached to single parenthood not caused by the death of a spouse. Perhaps we need a return to that.

Yeah, because hating people is much easier than loving them.

that is your opinion and I respect that. What I don't respect is the laziness you exhibit where, rather than try to sell your ideology in the marketplace of ideas, you have just given up and can only castigate the winning ideology and claim that they really want to eliminate your way of looking at the world, when you and your terrible sales job have all but eliminated it from any sort of political relevance all by yourselves. The "final solution" that liberals envision for social conservatives is that they will whine themselves into total irrelevance within a few more decades.
And all the USA will be is a country that deserves to be destroyed by nuclear weapons.

Because we are not a theocracy? LMAO!!!

Do you actually think God gives a crap about our political boundaries and borders?
What He cares about is whether we are Honoring Him by Obeying His Word. And yes, as this country strays more from God, His righteous judgment of America will come.

Back