The Incredibly brave US Cops

no, I think it's funny that they were stupid enough to sit there and let it happen....if they had stood up and walked away, it wouldn't have......thus, they simply got what they wanted to have happen....even the old lady.....look, she even got her picture posted to JPP.......don't pretend she didn't want it......

You are an even bigger idiot than I previously gave you credit for, if that happened over here to an 84 year old woman the arsehole that did it would be suspended and likely charged.

nothing says 'nazi' better than when fucktards praise cowardly cops for gassing people who are just sitting on concrete, and then circling the wagons the second they start pissing people off.

nothing says 'nazi' better than when fucktards praise cowardly cops for gassing people who are just sitting on concrete, and then circling the wagons the second they start pissing people off.

Don't you worry about your conservative pals?

It is unbelievable the number of fascist bastards on here, Webbway and his new pal PiMP are just two. I wonder if any more will throw in their hand?

enhanced-buzz-wide-26539-1322960640-2.jpg

A University of California Davis police officer pepper-sprays students during their sit-in at an "Occupy UCD" demonstration in Davis, California. (Jasna Hodzic)

enhanced-buzz-wide-4854-1322857099-43.jpg

84-year-old Dorli Rainey was pepper sprayed during a peaceful march in Seattle, Washington. She would have been thrown to the ground and trampled, but luckily a fellow protester and Iraq vet was there to save her. (Joshua Trujillo / seattlepi.com)

enhanced-buzz-wide-5050-1322853230-10.jpg

A protester gets sprayed in the face with pepper spray at an Occupy Portland protest. (Randy L. Rasmussen/The Oregonian)

These photos make me very sad.

no, I think it's funny that they were stupid enough to sit there and let it happen....if they had stood up and walked away, it wouldn't have......thus, they simply got what they wanted to have happen....even the old lady.....look, she even got her picture posted to JPP.......don't pretend she didn't want it......

so she doesn't have the right to protest?

it's like spraying for cockroaches.....nobody wants to do it, but it's something that has to be done.....

No doubt if you had been around in the '60s you would have advocated tear gassing and clubbing the civil rights protesters as well. Kent State is in your neck of the woods, were you happy for those students to be killed by the National Guard?

enhanced-buzz-wide-26539-1322960640-2.jpg

A University of California Davis police officer pepper-sprays students during their sit-in at an "Occupy UCD" demonstration in Davis, California. (Jasna Hodzic)

enhanced-buzz-wide-4854-1322857099-43.jpg

84-year-old Dorli Rainey was pepper sprayed during a peaceful march in Seattle, Washington. She would have been thrown to the ground and trampled, but luckily a fellow protester and Iraq vet was there to save her. (Joshua Trujillo / seattlepi.com)

enhanced-buzz-wide-5050-1322853230-10.jpg

A protester gets sprayed in the face with pepper spray at an Occupy Portland protest. (Randy L. Rasmussen/The Oregonian)

What seems to be the problem?

Sitting there means it was peaceful non-resistance. Had it happened at a tea party event, you would have been outraged.

But it hasn't happened at tea party event, has it.
Could it be that maybe, just maybe, when they're told to disperse, they do so.

It was still non-resistance, which doesn't mean that it's ok.

You are an even bigger idiot than I previously gave you credit for, if that happened over here to an 84 year old woman the arsehole that did it would be suspended and likely charged.

So 84 year old British citizens are not expected to obey British law?

No it wouldn't Tom. Cops are just as much a legal gang over there as here.

Back