The Incredibly brave US Cops

no, I think it's funny that they were stupid enough to sit there and let it happen....if they had stood up and walked away, it wouldn't have......thus, they simply got what they wanted to have happen....even the old lady.....look, she even got her picture posted to JPP.......don't pretend she didn't want it......
Yea you'd probably say the same stupid shit about a young woman wearing a mini-skirt who gets raped. It's ok in your book cause hey "Don't pretend she did't want it...."

PiMP that's a comment only a total ass would make. Not only that but it proves my contention that you right wing nuts don't give a good god damned about freedom. There just words and platitudes you like to mouth but god help anyone who practices them around a wing nut like you. Be prepared to get pepper sprayed or worse. That's what you wing nuts really think about freedom, isn't it?

“May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion. ” Dwight D. Eisenhower

Are you saying that after a certain age, people no longer have to abide by the law?
I see. So what you're saying is I don't have a constitutionally protected right to peacably assemble for a redress of grievances? Last I checked the US Constitution is the supreme law of that land. Isn't that correct? If so, then would not these officers then be the law breakers?

It appears that both the UC David police Lieutenant and a second officer who did the spraying and the Police Chief of UC Davis were all three suspended with out pay pending an investigation by an outside independent agency (it's not an internal affairs investigation where the information in confidential and witheld from the public by law). Both the Captain and the Lieutenant and UC Davis have had civil suits filed against them. They could also lose their jobs and face criminal charges pending the outcome of the investigation.

It appears that both the UC David police Lieutenant and a second officer who did the spraying and the Police Chief of UC Davis were all three suspended with out pay pending an investigation by an outside independent agency (it's not an internal affairs investigation where the information in confidential and witheld from the public by law). Both the Captain and the Lieutenant and UC Davis have had civil suits filed against them. They could also lose their jobs and face criminal charges pending the outcome of the investigation.

That's good to hear but I am reminded on the numerous times I see "Cops Aquitted" .

Well I'm amazed and impressed at the same time, although it remains to be seen what the outcome will be.

of course I would....it would be just as incredibly stupid to hold a tea party in the middle of the street......where would you set the biscuits?......

In his failed attempt to appear witty, PiMP admits that the Astroturfed "movement" of the past has no relevance when discussing a tea party.

Yea you'd probably say the same stupid shit about a young woman wearing a mini-skirt who gets raped. It's ok in your book cause hey "Don't pretend she did't want it...."

and you would probably make up things about me and criticize me for what you imagine about me instead of what I really say.......because that's what liberals do.....

I see. So what you're saying is I don't have a constitutionally protected right to peacably assemble for a redress of grievances? Last I checked the US Constitution is the supreme law of that land. Isn't that correct? If so, then would not these officers then be the law breakers?

are you saying these people didn't exercise that right?......no one prevented them from doing it......I see them sitting there in the picture....

The protesters rights stop, when they interfer with the rights of others.
What are the Police supposed to do, after they inform the protesters that they need to move?

Last edited:
Note that none of the conservatives who posted in this thread seem to have any problem with state suppression of non-violent protest...and they claim to uphold the Constitution.

liar. you consider me a conservative and i have a problem with it.

why do you feel the need to lie in order to smear your political opponents?

let me guess...you will not answer as you are too scared.

Back