The Incredibly brave US Cops

That used to be true, but there are far more checks and balances now than there was in the past.. We have Tasers and pepper sprays as well but a case like that of the 84 year old woman would have caused a total uproar over here.

So the British elderly are just allowed to ignore the law?

Sitting there means it was peaceful non-resistance. Had it happened at a tea party event, you would have been outraged.

of course I would....it would be just as incredibly stupid to hold a tea party in the middle of the street......where would you set the biscuits?......

Last edited:
You are an even bigger idiot than I previously gave you credit for, if that happened over here to an 84 year old woman the arsehole that did it would be suspended and likely charged.

no it wouldn't.....if it happened over there you would have discovered the 84 year old woman was a comedian dressed in drag.....

No doubt if you had been around in the '60s you would have advocated tear gassing and clubbing the civil rights protesters as well. Kent State is in your neck of the woods, were you happy for those students to be killed by the National Guard?

were you a fucking idiot in the 60s or did it just start when you began posting here?......

Note that none of the conservatives who posted in this thread seem to have any problem with state suppression of non-violent protest...and they claim to uphold the Constitution.

PiMP hates women, too, it seems.
He's a typical right winger. He's afraid to death, and there fore hates, anyone who isn't just exactly like him. That's why I temper my comments towards PiMP. I do have a certain level of compasion for cowards like him. It's gotta be rough living in fear like he does.

Back