The Jehovas witnesses stuck some phamplets in my door this morning

SURE THAT'S WHY YOU CALL THEM "PESTS, NOTHING MORE". *SHRUG*

That is exactly why I call them "pests and nothing more". There are numerous venues for religious discussions. I have been in several and enjoyed them, and learned much.

But I prefer privacy at my home. People who I invite are welcome. Others are not. I will control who comes to my home. Its a fairly long driveway after the "No Trespassing" sign. Anyone who ignores the sign is fair game for whatever general harrassment I see fit.

You call them "pests nothing more" but they're Protestants just like you. What does that make you?

A protestant that does not allow people onto his property without permission.

Are you saying that they should be allowed onto property that is marked "No Trespassing"?

Only a woosie puts signs like that on his property.

Oh no! You think I am a woosie? How will I ever live after that?

You are just continuing the same bullshit. Let it go.

I put up the signs so I won't have to deal with people who are not invited to my house.

And those who ignore it can be dealt with as needed. I do it for convenience and privacy. I don't refrain from doing it to try and prove how tough I am. I already know that.

So no comments on them believing in pestering evil spirits?

No, because Southernboy isn't interested in discussing a topic. He thinks handing out verbal abuse on the internet makes him tough.

No, because Southernboy isn't interested in discussing a topic. He thinks handing out verbal abuse on the internet makes him tough.
LOL First it's "little man" now "Southern boy". Oh, you're Solitary all right. Never a doubt. How's your "little boy" at home?

LOL First it's "little man" now "Southern boy". Oh, you're Solitary all right. Never a doubt. How's your "little boy" at home?

You are truly a delusional asshole. Am I the first to call you southernboy? Not even close.

And what I posted in my reply to USC was more accurate than you want to admit.

You are truly a delusional asshole. Am I the first to call you southernboy? Not even close.

And what I posted in my reply to USC was more accurate than you want to admit.
There you go: graduated to "asshole". Can't you do better than that little man?

There you go: graduated to "asshole". Can't you do better than that little man?

If the tag fits......

If something is accurate, better is not the question.

The question is, can we get on with civilized discussions or will you continue this crap?

You're the one who called me boy, asshole.... along with your piss poor excuses for Solitary insulting my family. Is that "civilized"?

You're the one who called me boy, asshole.... along with your piss poor excuses for Solitary insulting my family. Is that "civilized"?

Considering that I have been trying to get the personal bickering to stop for post after post after post after post. And all you have done is insult on top of insult. You have a lot of gall acting like my couple of things is the reason the bickering continuing.

You have made absolutely no effort at making peace and moving on with discussion on a topic. Don't blame this continued bullshit on me.

The people who "spout their mouth off all day long" (and I am speaking of doing so on this or similar websites) do so on internet sites designed for discussion and debate.

My home is my castle and my sanctuary. I see no problem in choosing to control who comes there and who does not. I think a simple sign that forbids the uninvited from coming to my door is understandable. And if anyone chooses to ignore that request and warning then they are subjectto whatever harrassment I see fit to give them.

"Private property is evil." -Watermark (L)

You just called me "asshole" and yet I'm the one doing the attacking? Again, why don't you just shut up?

I am trying to put an end to a hostile situation. And that takes cooperation from both sides. So far you have posted nothing that would suggest you are interested in ceasing the hostilities.

Yes, I call you an asshole. While I am trying to get this shitto stop, you continue with attack after attack.

Back