The JPP Boat is sinking!

Oh yea...there was no arguing that Adam Jones was dumber than shit to get into Joey Porters face at that time. There's no excuse for his losing his composure like that. There's also no excuse for the officials to be pro Pittsburgh Cheap Shot cock suckers either! Grrrrrr!

If they cheapshot Manning this weekend, will the league take notice? Same applies to Clay Matthews, who once made it his mission to open the season against the Niners by targeting Kaepernick, who has torched the Packers every time he has been on the same field as them. Clay finally got him out of bounds, and you may recall the game, because there was an officiating blunder made in terms of whether the foul was assessed before or after the down was completed (also, a SF fan got drunk and walked off a precipice to his death). If he tries to hurt Palmer for previously owning GB, that might make some suits slightly annoyed.

The Stealers always get away with dirty play and penalties. That's why their towel matches a penalty flag in colour and appearance. You just have to not be dumb and play into it. Art Rooney II is co-commissioner.

Oh please. Nobody gets away with more than the Cheatriots. And Burfict's been bad news since his college football days, the Steelers didn't make him get penalties. He's an immature hothead with a trash mouth and no self-control.

Oh yea...there was no arguing that Adam Jones was dumber than shit to get into Joey Porters face at that time. There's no excuse for his losing his composure like that. There's also no excuse for the officials to be pro Pittsburgh Cheap Shot cock suckers either! Grrrrrr!

Sure there is. The Steelers going to the playoffs makes the league more money. So naturally, they get favored.

Oh please. Nobody gets away with more than the Cheatriots. And Burfict's been bad news since his college football days, the Steelers didn't make him get penalties. He's an immature hothead with a trash mouth and no self-control.

I hope the next time you play the Bungles that there's a sideline play which goes out of bounds, and a giant Bungles defender "accidentally" runs over Joey Porter and knocks him out.

I hope the next time you play the Bungles that there's a sideline play which goes out of bounds, and a giant Bungles defender "accidentally" runs over Joey Porter and knocks him out.

I hope the next time we play Cincy that Burfict isn't there to spit on DeCastro. I hope the next time we play Cincy that they class it up a little, stop the head shots and stop with the lies that our player would fake a concussion.

I hope the next time we play Cincy that Burfict isn't there to spit on DeCastro. I hope the next time we play Cincy that they class it up a little, stop the head shots and stop with the lies that our player would fake a concussion.

I heard they were reviewing tapes, it appears a couple of players were spitting.

Yeah, the Antonio conspiracy is pretty retarded. I saw his body contort in slow-motion in ways which cannot be acted out, and I often see those same contortions when a player gets concussed.

Burfict didn't do anything wrong. Freaken double standard. Shazier about took off Gio's head. Did they throw a flag? Hell no...he had two feet on the ground. Never mind that spearing another player in the head with crown of your helmet has been a foul since like 1978. Burfict on the other hand was head down going for a tackle and hit the guy in the head with his shoulder. It was a hard hit but Burfict was making the play, had his head down and the interval between the ball being over thrown was one step. There was no way he could pull up. It was hard hit but a clean hit. Now Adams Jones penalty Adam had his head up his ass but at the worst it should have been offsetting penalties cause of Porter being out on the field talking smack and at best should have been a penalty of Porter for being on the field in the first place. So don't give me no crap about the bleepity bleep double standards the NFL has. One for the Pittsburgh Cheap Shots and another for the rest of the league. Most corrupt damned thing I ever say in sports (well next to Armstrongs doping). Grrrrrr Dont' get me started!!!

Also... fucking hilarious you think Shazier 'speared him'. He lowered his head to make the tackle... Bernard kept turning into him... It was a freak accident.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/shazier-hit-on-bernard-still-deemed-legal-by-several-analysts/

Here is the Burfict cheap shot... He WATCHED the ball sail way over Browns head, lowered his shoulder and drilled Brown in the head. Saying he couldn't stop is complete nonsense.

To be clear... I don't like either team. But Mutt is full of shit. Freeze frame the Burfict hitjob at 3 seconds. Burfict's head is still up watching the ball go over Brown. THEN he drops the shoulder into Brown's head.

Also... fucking hilarious you think Shazier 'speared him'. He lowered his head to make the tackle... Bernard kept turning into him... It was a freak accident.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2016/01/shazier-hit-on-bernard-still-deemed-legal-by-several-analysts/

Here is the Burfict cheap shot... He WATCHED the ball sail way over Browns head, lowered his shoulder and drilled Brown in the head. Saying he couldn't stop is complete nonsense.

To be clear... I don't like either team. But Mutt is full of shit. Freeze frame the Burfict hitjob at 3 seconds. Burfict's head is still up watching the ball go over Brown. THEN he drops the shoulder into Brown's head.
Yea, yea, yea....another Pittsburgh Cheap Shots apologist. Did you pitch in the help pay off the officials?

Yea, yea, yea....another Pittsburgh Cheap Shots apologist. Did you pitch in the help pay off the officials?

Yea... you keep pretending Burfict's play was legit. Anyone can pull up tape of both hits. It is obvious his intent was to go for Browns head. Look at the way he was holding his arm AFTER the hit. It was to deliver max power to the head shot of brown. He is a piece of shit. Period.

Back