The JPP Boat is sinking!

If the goal is to punish Mott, it's about time. Look at how badly his football teams have choked lately. Fucking OSU might have been able to keep the deep south away from a championship if they hadn't choked on MSU. And then that bullshit from the Bungles this past weekend...

SHOOT MOTT

The Bucks or Stanford should have been in that game over Michigan State. Freaking Bengals gonna Bengals. What a fvcked franchise.

If the goal is to punish Mott, it's about time. Look at how badly his football teams have choked lately. Fucking OSU might have been able to keep the deep south away from a championship if they hadn't choked on MSU. And then that bullshit from the Bungles this past weekend...

SHOOT MOTT
I don't even want to talk football. My blood pressure goes up just thinking about that Pittsburgh Cheap Shots game. Grrrrrrrr.

The Bucks or Stanford should have been in that game over Michigan State. Freaking Bengals gonna Bengals. What a fvcked franchise.
No. Neither Sanford or Ohio State earned the privelage to play in the NCG. We're they better teams than MSU? No doubt. But facts are facts (the real kind....not the Desh kind) and the fact is that neither Stanford or Ohio State earned.

As for the Bengals crack. Fuck you too. :fu:

Burfict didn't do anything wrong. Freaken double standard. Shazier about took off Gio's head. Did they throw a flag? Hell no...he had two feet on the ground. Never mind that spearing another player in the head with crown of your helmet has been a foul since like 1978. Burfict on the other hand was head down going for a tackle and hit the guy in the head with his shoulder. It was a hard hit but Burfict was making the play, had his head down and the interval between the ball being over thrown was one step. There was no way he could pull up. It was hard hit but a clean hit. Now Adams Jones penalty Adam had his head up his ass but at the worst it should have been offsetting penalties cause of Porter being out on the field talking smack and at best should have been a penalty of Porter for being on the field in the first place. So don't give me no crap about the bleepity bleep double standards the NFL has. One for the Pittsburgh Cheap Shots and another for the rest of the league. Most corrupt damned thing I ever say in sports (well next to Armstrongs doping). Grrrrrr Dont' get me started!!!

Burfict didn't do anything wrong. Freaken double standard. Shazier about took off Gio's head. Did they throw a flag? Hell no...he had two feet on the ground. Never mind that spearing another player in the head with crown of your helmet has been a foul since like 1978. Burfict on the other hand was head down going for a tackle and hit the guy in the head with his shoulder. It was a hard hit but Burfict was making the play, had his head down and the interval between the ball being over thrown was one step. There was no way he could pull up. It was hard hit but a clean hit. Now Adams Jones penalty Adam had his head up his ass but at the worst it should have been offsetting penalties cause of Porter being out on the field talking smack and at best should have been a penalty of Porter for being on the field in the first place. So don't give me no crap about the bleepity bleep double standards the NFL has. One for the Pittsburgh Cheap Shots and another for the rest of the league. Most corrupt damned thing I ever say in sports (well next to Armstrongs doping). Grrrrrr Dont' get me started!!!

The Stealers always get away with dirty play and penalties. That's why their towel matches a penalty flag in colour and appearance. You just have to not be dumb and play into it. Art Rooney II is co-commissioner.

The Stealers always get away with dirty play and penalties. That's why their towel matches a penalty flag in colour and appearance. You just have to not be dumb and play into it. Art Rooney II is co-commissioner.
Oh yea...there was no arguing that Adam Jones was dumber than shit to get into Joey Porters face at that time. There's no excuse for his losing his composure like that. There's also no excuse for the officials to be pro Pittsburgh Cheap Shot cock suckers either! Grrrrrr!

Back