The JPP Boat is sinking!

Sorry but that honor belongs to Watermark. Just ask him.

How many rules have been changed because of Watermark?

How many board features have been instituted because of Watermark?

How many posters left because of Watermark?

How many epic meltdown threads have been started because of something Watermark posted?

I am JPPs most influential poster. Not even close

Desh, Dixie, Grind, and Brent combined to destroy FP (with an assist from SR for being a weak administrator). No one has had that level of impact yet on JPP.

Mott - Because werewolf... and I have a suspicion he can swim.
Watermark - because redheads have no souls anyway.
Topspin - Because I often tire of somebody telling me that, "Collige is the bets inducatur of richness of the fewture."
-----------
Beefy - With his surf board he'd be able to just float along with us.
Dixie - Because too many people think he's a girl.
SmarterThanYou - Because somebody that smart can just make a nuclear powered sub out of two seashells and a penny.

And you can save it!

Imagine that JPP is a boat that's ran into a shoal and is sinking. To save the ship JPP Politics you'll have to throw over 6 members to keep the ship from sinking.

There's a catch though. If you throw off too many from the left, the ship will list to the right and sink. If you throw off too many from the right the ship would list to the left and sink.

With that being the case, who would be the six JPP members you would throw off?

Oh...and just for clarity...Libertarians count as being on the right. Self described moderates, Rockefeller Republicans and social liberals/economic conservatives count as being on the left.

Right, when we leave the Republican party because we can't take their endless wars and desire to own our own bodies, that's because we're Republicans. What a stupid statement.

Democrats are like the blacks who turned in runaway slaves. Why exactly do you want to keep roping us back in and returning us to the Republican party?

How many rules have been changed because of Watermark?

How many board features have been instituted because of Watermark?

How many posters left because of Watermark?

How many epic meltdown threads have been started because of something Watermark posted?

I am JPPs most influential poster. Not even close
Watermark has influenced more JPP members in one paragraph of his world famous treatise "The Watermark Manifesto" than you ever have, not to mention, his other great works. Love in the time of Reaganomics. The sound and the mild ambivalence. A ginger abroad and his unforgettable Classic on gonzo journalism "The Ritalin Diaries".

Nay Sir your influence on JPP is miniscule compared to an intellectual giant like Watermark.

Right, when we leave the Republican party because we can't take their endless wars and desire to own our own bodies, that's because we're Republicans. What a stupid statement.

Democrats are like the blacks who turned in runaway slaves. Why exactly do you want to keep roping us back in and returning us to the Republican party?
You still haven't gotten over losing the retard of the month voting? Let it go Kaz...let it go.

Here's my list:

Choppedliver
Stormx
Raptor

Buck Ewer
Dude
Desh - I hate to throw desh overboard because I've known her for years but her ramblings have gotten shriller and at points, incoherent as of late.

Last edited:
Back