The media wants Biden out so that.....

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
....VP Kamala Harris can take over and become the first female POTUS in history.

I think they're trying to push Biden out so Kamala Harris will take over and they can achieve their dream goal of a woman President.

The fact that she has some black in her family history makes them even more eager.

I think that if Biden's VP were a white man, they would not be pushing this so hard, if at all.

I watched MTP this morning and the majority of their discussion panel was women. If you look across the media landscape in general, you'll see it's becoming dominated by women who want to take control of everything.

005_jpg-3259330-jpeg.1597212

....VP Kamala Harris can take over and become the first female POTUS in history.

I think they're trying to push Biden out so Kamala Harris will take over and they can achieve their dream goal of a woman President.

The fact that she has some black in her family history makes them even more eager.

I think that if Biden's VP were a white man, they would not be pushing this so hard, if at all.

I watched MTP this morning and the majority of their discussion panel was women. If you look across the media landscape in general, you'll see it's becoming dominated by women who want to take control of everything.
Trump would beat Harris in a landslide. Is this what you want? Maybe you do.

Kamala has been savaged by the right since she reached national politics. They are chopping her up every day using the same plan they used on Hillary. The reds do not learn quickly, but they did learn that repetition of lies long enough and loudly enough will permeate into people's brains and become acceptable.

Trump would beat Harris in a landslide. Is this what you want? Maybe you do.
He might.

He might not.

He might edge her out in a close race or she might do so against him.

Or she might trounce him.

One way or the other, you do not know.

Nobody does.

People who claim they do, are full of themselves.

He might.

He might not.

He might edge her out in a close race or she might do so against him.

Or she might trounce him.

One way or the other, you do not know.

Nobody does.

People who claim they do, are full of themselves.
You are helping Trump get elected.

It is a fantasy that anyone the Democrats pick over Biden will win. A fatal, terrible, error.

You are helping Trump get elected.

It is a fantasy that anyone the Democrats pick over Biden will win. A fatal, terrible, error.
You're hyperventilating.

Show me one post where I have advocated replacing Biden.

This post was about THE MEDIA and what THEY are doing.

Go work on your reading comprehension.

You're hyperventilating.

Show me one post where I have advocated replacing Biden.

This post was about THE MEDIA and what THEY are doing.

Go work on your reading comprehension.
I am not hyperventilating. Act like an adult or be ignored. Sick of your personal attacks.

Kamala has been savaged by the right since she reached national politics. They are chopping her up every day using the same plan they used on Hillary. The reds do not learn quickly, but they did learn that repetition of lies long enough and loudly enough will permeate into people's brains and become acceptable.
LOL, she never even made it to the Iowa caucus in the Democratic primary. Is it the right-wings fault for that as well?

If this were someone’s first rodeo so to speak regarding politics and they didn’t understand there were two party’s who attack each other, and their candidates, on a daily basis I would offer some grace.

But I know this isn’t your first rodeo so it’s really funny to see this mindset of “well geez, if her political opponents would say nice things about her she would have higher approval ratings than she does”.

LOL, she never even made it to the Iowa caucus in the Democratic primary. Is it the right-wings fault for that as well?

If this were someone’s first rodeo so to speak regarding politics and they didn’t understand there were two party’s who attack each other, and their candidates, on a daily basis I would offer some grace.

But I know this isn’t your first rodeo so it’s really funny to see this mindset of “well geez, if her political opponents would say nice things about her she would have higher approval ratings than she does”.
No one cares about Harris. Dems are self-destructive in thinking she would beat Trump. A pathetic fantasy.
Same morons who thought Hillary would beat Trump.

Back