The most American state

It's Washington.

Everyone drinks our coffee, shops online or at our warehouses, flies (and sometimes perishes) aboard our aircraft, poisons one another with our apples, pirates our software (but sadly rejected our shitty smartphone design), and utilizes our timber research. Plus, we have you all obsessed with recycling. And, somehow, Grey's Anatomy is still running on TV.

One idiot and one independent businessman will be seeking the presidency in the next election cycle, too.
Indiana it is.

No, it's PA. Yeah, we have our leftist city Phila, but the central part of PA is mostly small farms and small businesses.
Lots of hunters and sportsmen, hell, we even have a flintlock hunting season. Nothing more American than the flintlock rifle.

pennsylvania-flintlock-rifle.png
Naaa Pennsylvanians are such assholes that their most famous invention is called a Kentucky Long Rifle by anyone outside of PA.

Toss up between CA and NY.

I lean towards California because of Hollywood, Disneyland and the awesome beaches. That is beach, not bitches.

New York of course is the megatropolis of the world. But NY does not have the Hollywood, Disneyland or the famed beaches.

NY like CA has a nice rustic north. But NY lacks the majestic and rugged Northern Californian coast.

CA = win

More like Ohio. Ohio has three major metro areas and lots of rural small towns. It's also a cross roads State with influences from the North East, Appalachia, The South and the Great Lakes region. Illinois is one great vas city on the west shore of Lake Michigan and the rest is farm land. Ohio is also the most bellweather or the bellweather States. None of the Southern States would qualify as they seem to take extreme pride in being un-American.

I think you hit it in that the Midwest, particularly the Great Lakes region would be the most representative.

I agree! "Ohio the heart of it all"!

I lean towards California because of Hollywood, Disneyland and the awesome beaches. That is beach, not bitches.

New York of course is the megatropolis of the world. But NY does not have the Hollywood, Disneyland or the famed beaches.

NY like CA has a nice rustic north. But NY lacks the majestic and rugged Northern Californian coast.

CA = win

California is the last choice to be a representative of average American state.

s
No, it's PA. Yeah, we have our leftist city Phila, but the central part of PA is mostly small farms and small businesses.
Lots of hunters and sportsmen, hell, we even have a flintlock hunting season. Nothing more American than the flintlock rifle.

pennsylvania-flintlock-rifle.png

Because that's what you shot the natives you stole your land from using? White people are always so proud of the biggest theft in all of history. Nothing white people have is legitimately theirs, they feel entitled to the world. Death to Amerikca. Death to Israel. Death to all settler colonial states. Death to Canada. Death to Australia. Death to New Zealand. Death to Brazil.

What states are not American? I would have said most southern states are very unAmerican or minimally at best. UnAmerican states: California, Florida, New Mexico, Arizona. I would say Texas is somewhat American, somewhat Spanish.

CA = win

They wouldn’t have to come over then. They can stay home and learn everything they need to know about CA watching movies.

Look most Foreigners haven’t a clue about the US. They know it’s big and wealthy. They also know both US States. California and Next to California.

My point being that for them to see the closest to the “real” America they must go to somewhere in Next to California.

More like Ohio. Ohio has three major metro areas and lots of rural small towns. It's also a cross roads State with influences from the North East, Appalachia, The South and the Great Lakes region. Illinois is one great vas city on the west shore of Lake Michigan and the rest is farm land. Ohio is also the most bellweather or the bellweather States. None of the Southern States would qualify as they seem to take extreme pride in being un-American.

I think you hit it in that the Midwest, particularly the Great Lakes region would be the most representative.

I'm sorry......fucking sheep is NOT American.......

Back