The most American state

They wouldn’t have to come over then. They can stay home and learn everything they need to know about CA watching movies.

Look most Foreigners haven’t a clue about the US. They know it’s big and wealthy. They also know both US States. California and Next to California.

My point being that for them to see the closest to the “real” America they must go to somewhere in Next to California.

Your argument belittles your point.

Hate isn't phobia. Fear is phobia. Hate is a precursor to violence. Violence is the opposite of fear. Fear is withdrawing inward and shrinking into silence, too scared to speak out. Speaking out and being rude is quite the opposite of fear actually. So how could his statement be "phobic" if it contains no trace of fear?

Last edited:
s

Because that's what you shot the natives you stole your land from using? White people are always so proud of the biggest theft in all of history. Nothing white people have is legitimately theirs, they feel entitled to the world. Death to Amerikca. Death to Israel. Death to all settler colonial states. Death to Canada. Death to Australia. Death to New Zealand. Death to Brazil.

That's because we are entitled to the world. Watch your back, we're coming for your whiny ass.

That shows what you know about flintlocks...nothing.
actually I’ve owned several Kentucky long rifles and a Thompson Center .45 cal carbine. I’m very familiar with their history too. My Uncle had several custom made with curly maple stocks, filigree carving and silver works. Beautiful firearms. Accurate too.

actually I’ve owned several Kentucky long rifles and a Thompson Center .45 cal carbine. I’m very familiar with their history too. My Uncle had several custom made with curly maple stocks, filigree carving and silver works. Beautiful firearms. Accurate too.

My father was good friends with Don Getz (John's father) and built a few beautiful rifles with Don's barrels himself. And yes, flintlocks can be quite accurate in the right hands.

https://contemporarymakers.blogspot.com/2014/12/don-getz.html

Last edited:
Back