The multiverse is real....

The mentally ill always seem to find each other on these boards

I can't imagine anything productive coming out of a "who can Google more" contest with Sybil about climate change

Like you and Doc! Two frantic googlers who love to bitch like "mean girls" about everyone else.

you are a treat.

Like you and Doc! Two frantic googlers who love to bitch like "mean girls" about everyone else.

you are a treat.

:lolup:
You are so unoriginal you have to plagiarize my quip about frantic master Googlers :laugh:

I learned about scalars in freshman physics and read about it's relation to cosmic inflation in books I own

View attachment 25706
from: Chapter 7, course guidebook, The Big Bang and Beyond: Exploring the Early Universe, professor Gery Felder, PhD

Just think how much my threads inspire you to learn! Until you read my thread you had never heard of scalar fields, eternal inflation, vector fields, or tensor fields (let the frantic Googling commence!)

you are a treat.
You are so unoriginal you have to plagiarize my quip about frantic master Googlers :laugh:

I learned about scalars in freshman physics and read about it's relation to cosmic inflation in books I own

View attachment 25706
from: Chapter 7, course guidebook, The Big Bang and Beyond: Exploring the Early Universe, professor Gery Felder, PhD

Just think how much my threads inspire you to learn! Until you read my thread you had never heard of scalar fields, eternal inflation, vector fields, or tensor fields (let the frantic Googling commence!)

Perry is clearly in his manic phase now.

View attachment 25706

You have taught me next to nothing. Other than the fact that some people are so weak minded that they have to stress to impress everyone into thinking they are smarter than they actually are.

You didn't even know what freezing point depression is. Why would you think you could teach me something?

YOU are the frantic googler. Remember: for folks like you every accusation is a confession. And you were caught out. You don't like it because it shows you aren't even a fraction as sharp as you want people to think.

That's why whenever it is pointed out that all you do is post random word salads you don't understand (but read somewhere) you always defend yourself by saying NO ONE ON JPP KNOWS ANY OF THIS STUFF.

You are the biggest fake on this board.

It's just about that time where he starts screaming that he wishes I would leave the board forever, because that would be 'wonderful!'

Fake ass GoogleMaster Cypress! And his ONLY FRIEND, Helicopter Steve.

What a pair! Two guys who could barely scrape through an undergrad degree who want everyone to think they are so smart when, it's obvious to anyone with an actual education, that they don't even come close.

Name-Check Kings!

You have taught me next to nothing. Other than the fact that some people are so weak minded that they have to stress to impress everyone into thinking they are smarter than they actually are.

You didn't even know what freezing point depression is. Why would you think you could teach me something?

YOU are the frantic googler. Remember: for folks like you every accusation is a confession. And you were caught out. You don't like it because it shows you aren't even a fraction as sharp as you want people to think.

That's why whenever it is pointed out that all you do is post random word salads you don't understand (but read somewhere) you always defend yourself by saying NO ONE ON JPP KNOWS ANY OF THIS STUFF.

You are the biggest fake on this board.
^^^
More evidence of a manic phase.

^^^
More evidence of a manic phase.

^^^^Doc Douche (AKA Helicopter Steve AKA Dutch Cunkle) googles psychology phrases! Yay!

You and GoogleMaster Cypress are really good with the googling...but if you want people to actually think you "know" any of this stuff try being less "dramatic" about it.

Fake ass GoogleMaster Cypress! And his ONLY FRIEND, Helicopter Steve.

What a pair! Two guys who could barely scrape through an undergrad degree who want everyone to think they are so smart when, it's obvious to anyone with an actual education, that they don't even come close.

Name-Check Kings!
QED

^^^^Doc Douche (AKA Helicopter Steve AKA Dutch Cunkle) googles psychology phrases! Yay!

You and GoogleMaster Cypress are really good with the googling...but if you want people to actually think you "know" any of this stuff try being less "dramatic" about it.
^^^
Definitely manic phase.

Do you take medication for bipolarism, Perry? Is your illness why you can't hold a job?

View attachment 25706

John Stuart Mill had your number.

Back