The no bullshit Christmas thread.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
A holiday discussion for pleasant banter about plans, gifts, meals, etc. ILA is banned from all my discussions. No tapatalk bs. No warnings, so behave.

I took my so to see Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker ballet, which is a holiday tradition for us.

As a straight male I do not know if I should admit this....but I kind of actually dig the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies.

I took my so to see Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker ballet, which is a holiday tradition for us.

As a straight male I do not know if I should admit this....but I kind of actually dig the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies.

Lol! Took my 3 daughters to see that performance about 10 years ago. We went with my bestie from school who is from Ukraine, and her husband. The five of us women were enthralled with the lead male dancer's bright red skin-tight dance costume and especially his um, well, er.... enhancements. So enthralled, in fact, that all of us failed to notice when he was flinging the lead ballerina up and her boobs popped out of her top. Only Sid, Oksana's husband..... and every other man there...... noticed. lol

Cypress: "but I kind of actually dig the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies."
Jack: Mmmmm ... yeah, I'm not real sure what that is ... but it sounds like something you should keep to yourself.

We rented the YMCA pools for a family Christmas party.
Had a room upstairs for lunch first.
Then had both pools,hot tub and guard for a hour.
Everyone showed up,everyone had a great time.

Mom gave me my present early. It was something I will never make myself. A big 48 piece container of assorted Baklava.

do you think anyone is slightly surprised by this admission in the absolute least? you are the ultimate cuck.

cypress is a huge dick I don't give two shits about my conduct with him
that said I have nothing against you, so merry christmas

What's wrong with huge dicks? Ruh roh. Penis envy?

Jade, please thread ban Cornelius and me too, for violating the Nice Doctrine.

Lol! Took my 3 daughters to see that performance about 10 years ago. We went with my bestie from school who is from Ukraine, and her husband. The five of us women were enthralled with the lead male dancer's bright red skin-tight dance costume and especially his um, well, er.... enhancements. So enthralled, in fact, that all of us failed to notice when he was flinging the lead ballerina up and her boobs popped out of her top. Only Sid, Oksana's husband..... and every other man there...... noticed. lol

My cousin was a member of the NYC ballet and used to dance lead in the nutcracker

Holy smoke, I would feel terrible for her!

You know what? Every civilized lady I knew in the 1980s seemed to have a crush on Mikhail Barishnikov.

The thing about the Nutcracker - it is amazing how iconic the musical score is for that ballet. Almost the entire score is instantly recognizable to almost anybody who hasn't been living under a rock. Especially Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy. I would have to say the score for that ballet might be the most iconic classical music in the western tradition, and certainly cemented Tchaikovsky's place as a national hero of Russia. One can understand why the Soviets kept his unorthodox private life a well guarded state secret, but that is a topic for another thread!

What's wrong with huge dicks? Ruh roh. Penis envy?

Jade, please thread ban Cornelius and me too, for violating the Nice Doctrine.

I don't care about retaliation if it's a mod screwing around. I imagine I'd have to ask Phantasmal for a retro, if I take that route. I've never dealt with a mod being the one screwing around.

A holiday discussion for pleasant banter about plans, gifts, meals, etc. ILA is banned from all my discussions. No tapatalk bs. No warnings, so behave.

Nothing special except having both of my children and both of my grandchildren at my home. Nothing could be better than that.

But not on 12/25. Gonna do it on 12/27, when everyone has the day off.

On 12/25, might just take in a movie and call it good.

Back