The no bullshit Christmas thread.

I took my so to see Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker ballet, which is a holiday tradition for us.

As a straight male I do not know if I should admit this....but I kind of actually dig the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies.

You shouldn't, lol. Although, doesn't it involve chicks, in skin tight attire? Hmmm, I might hafta rethink that one.

my plan right now is to get very very stoned

I love a green christmas

Merry Christmas evince. I woke up with a sinus headache, so, probably no tokes for me today. :(

30f09ccc1ca849d55ecdea6257deaa7a.jpg

You shouldn't, lol. Although, doesn't it involve chicks, in skin tight attire? Hmmm, I might hafta rethink that one.

You are on the right track.
The Sugar Plum Fairy has been performed by many graceful and beautiful ballerinas, and she is portrayed by Keira Knightley in Disney's movie adaptation of the Nutcracker.

The Sugar Plum Fairy: An Enigma Wrapped in a Beautiful Dance

Few characters in ballet are more renowned than the Sugar Plum Fairy. People who’ve never been to any ballet, let alone “The Nutcracker,” have heard of her. Yet who is she? And why does she dance? When she enters to dance a grand pas de deux with her cavalier, what’s going on between them? Is he her consort or her squire? Is this supposed to be love? Why is Tchaikovsky’s music for their grand adagio so unsugary, so imposing, so colossal? What choreography can catch its essence?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/24/...y-an-enigma-wrapped-in-a-beautiful-dance.html

Why do you have to be such a jerk on a supposedly friendly Christmas thread?

Are you kidding me? ILA has to be told, because he uses tapatalk, and sneaks around the ban feature. There is no other way. Skirting the line, get back to Christmas.

Are you kidding me? ILA has to be told, because he uses tapatalk, and sneaks around the ban feature. There is no other way. Skirting the line, get back to Christmas.

Your OP went off the rails by bashing people and insulting another member. YOU should ban yourself for making an insulting OP and then being a holier than thou jerk telling people you will ban them for doing what you did. Hell, even your title is unfriendly, bullshit? Really? Yeah that and your OP really is friendly. :rolleyes:

Would you agree that is two faced?

Your OP went off the rails by bashing people and insulting another member. YOU should ban yourself for making an insulting OP and then being a holier than thou jerk telling people you will ban them for doing what you did. Hell, even your title is unfriendly, bullshit? Really? Yeah that and your OP really is friendly. :rolleyes:

Would you agree that is two faced?

LOL! I insulted no one. I said they were banned, and can't use tapatalk to sneak past the ban function again. My title is serious. No bullshit, this is for friendly banter only. I won't give any warnings, and will ban people for misbehaving. So congrats, and bye. Now you can grow up, and not infest discussions for laying down the law. You may actually be Yurt, with the temperamental complaining over nothing, and the obnoxious gear to grind attitude.

Lol! Took my 3 daughters to see that performance about 10 years ago. We went with my bestie from school who is from Ukraine, and her husband. The five of us women were enthralled with the lead male dancer's bright red skin-tight dance costume and especially his um, well, er.... enhancements. So enthralled, in fact, that all of us failed to notice when he was flinging the lead ballerina up and her boobs popped out of her top. Only Sid, Oksana's husband..... and every other man there...... noticed. lol
Ballet...something for everyone.

As Jews we don't celebrate christmas , but Jews have a tradition of going out for chinese food and than a movie

The history of Jews, Chinese food, and Christmas, explained by a rabbi

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/...y-jews-chinese-food-christmas-kosher-american
Acceptable traif...

Chinese culture existed for about 100 years when Judaism first originated.

That means there was a period of time when Jews weren't consuming Chinese food.

This period is known as the Dark Ages.

Lol! Took my 3 daughters to see that performance about 10 years ago. We went with my bestie from school who is from Ukraine, and her husband. The five of us women were enthralled with the lead male dancer's bright red skin-tight dance costume and especially his um, well, er.... enhancements. So enthralled, in fact, that all of us failed to notice when he was flinging the lead ballerina up and her boobs popped out of her top. Only Sid, Oksana's husband..... and every other man there...... noticed. lol
Hmmm...now I know why it's named The Nutcracker.

My Christmas plans got moved to New Years. The neighbors had another thing come up, so I'll make a meal on New Years. Just as well, as Mom had got some guttural issues on Christmas. My candida issues are also lessening, thanks to supplementation, and probiotics. My brother in Denver, sent me a $50 gift card to Panera. Mom told my sister not to get us anything this year, so she sent a $100 to go out to eat. I told Mom, that telling people not to get you anything, often makes them want to get you something more.

Back