The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
Well since this forum is basically nothing, but that stuff, someone had to make a sanctuary. Talk about anything, but no trolling, personal attacks, or blasting angry political opinions. If you can't just stay away. Limited ban list, as long as you keep to pleasantries.

Does this include USVagina911?

It's what the list is above, of race trolls, and those with friendliness issues. If he starts shit he won't last, but considering even Yurt has a chance, you can let him try. Just don't call him that, or start shit yourself. Since I just started this, I'll let hiccups like that slide for now. Discuss anything, just don't get screwy with it. No trolling, personal attacks, or getting aggressive with political opinions. Try not to get lewd either, because I will consider that a personal attack against those of the opposite sex.

It's what the list is above, of race trolls, and those with friendliness issues. If he starts shit he won't last, but considering even Yurt has a chance, you can let him try. Just don't call him that, or start shit yourself. Since I just started this, I'll let hiccups like that slide for now. Discuss anything, just don't get screwy with it. No trolling, personal attacks, or getting aggressive with political opinions. Try not to get lewd either, because I will consider that a personal attack against those of the opposite sex.

There goes my life history:(

You just broke your own rule by bringing me up. Ban yourself.

Anyone follow Jay Shetty on FB? I love his inspirational videos.

https://www.facebook.com/JayShettyIW/

I've gotten into inspirational quote stuff, but mostly just some random things I find on Pinterest

I've got some dog ones.

5a49988e9494c36675de93b9a420b641.jpg

Back