The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

Have you ever been to the Motown Museum in Detroit? Even though we technically live in MI, we haven't been to Detroit yet, exc. for plane layovers. I'd really like to visit it. Mr. Owl isn't so keen; he didn't care for the Motown sound. Like Grind he likes Radiohead.

wow your husband is surprisingly cool.

Sugar is sugar. Orange juice sugar has the same effect as a candy bar. But if you already drink water, that's good.

True to an extent. But natural sugar is easier to metabolize. Fruit juices do have a ton of sugar. I miss them greatly. I still have a small glass on occasion, but I used to drink them like crazy.

Have you ever been to the Motown Museum in Detroit? Even though we technically live in MI, we haven't been to Detroit yet, exc. for plane layovers. I'd really like to visit it. Mr. Owl isn't so keen; he didn't care for the Motown sound. Like Grind he likes Radiohead.

I went to a Motown restaurant in Vegas once, lol. First time I ever had sweet potato fries. I went to Detroit once for a Schluter seminar.

https://www.schluter.com/schluter-us/en_US/

Anyone who does low carb, I found an awesome new yogurt with only 3 carbs and 2 grams of sugar. Tastes great.....

http://www.lightandfit.com/two-good/#product_flavors_show

Thanks for the link! I'm glad to see that it doesn't have soy listed in the ingredients like most things do nowadays.

I usually eat The Greek Gods Greek Yogurt, Honey Vanilla flavor. It has lots of sugar unfortunately, so I limit how much I eat. I may have to switch, maybe.

I love the Motown sound, I grew up listening to it. It's unlikely that I'll ever make it to the Motown Museum as I live on the West Coast and really don't want to spend the money going there.

I love kittens, they're delicious. Lol, just kidding, we have six cats, and I worry about them like they were human beings.

Ha!! That was funny!!

Sadly, I'm down to one cat now, his name is Honey. The last week though, there has been a stray tweenager kitty sleeping in my carport and he's adorable. I'm debating on keeping him, but I swore to myself that Honey is going to be the last cat I have because it's hard when they pass, like my two other kitties did last year. We'll see, ha!!

I used Ditra when re-tiling two bathroom floors and really like it. Learned about it from Mike Holmes!

Nice! I try to use it as an underlayment exclusively, but sometimes jobsite conditions require a different underlayment. It beats the hell outta cement board. You sure as heck can't carry 323 sq ft of cement board on your shoulder, lol. I use their waterproofing membrane, Kerdi, exclusively on my shower builds.

Ha!! That was funny!!

Sadly, I'm down to one cat now, his name is Honey. The last week though, there has been a stray tweenager kitty sleeping in my carport and he's adorable. I'm debating on keeping him, but I swore to myself that Honey is going to be the last cat I have because it's hard when they pass, like my two other kitties did last year. We'll see, ha!!

That's the problem with pets, they don't live nearly long enough. Sorry about your loss. :(

Back