The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

I love the Motown sound, I grew up listening to it. It's unlikely that I'll ever make it to the Motown Museum as I live on the West Coast and really don't want to spend the money going there.

I doubt if we'll ever go either; there would have to be some other pressing and/or interesting things to drive that far to Detroit.

How is jimmy's comment political or trolling, when I asked you what I thought about it?? :dunno:

Banning people is the only way to do it, in a civil discussion. In politics it's a bit different, so when I realized that I quit putting one up. Some still think they can civilize politics, but it's not worth it. Still ILA, and Legion are being pitiful with their lists. That's trolling in an echo chamber, and pointless. It just reads as spam on the page. It's weak sauce, as they say.

Jade:

Even Yurt

If that isn't trolling me and attacking me I don't what is. Why even bring me up? I had not made one single post in this thread.

This is really typical of Jade. Demand others abide by all her rules (as if she runs the board), yet she won't abide by her own rules.

Why would anyone feel the need to make a thread with so many rules and then threaten people with being banned. "don't make me regret it". Really Jade?

You broke your own rules but I'm sure you'll have me retro banned for daring to rise above my lowly station and challenge you trolling me.

Jade: "The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion."
... and then Yurt:

"If that isn't trolling me and attacking me I don't what is. Why even bring me up? I had not made one single post in this thread.
This is really typical of Jade. Demand others abide by all her rules (as if she runs the board), yet she won't abide by her own rules.
Why would anyone feel the need to make a thread with so many rules and then threaten people with being banned. "don't make me regret it". Really Jade?
You broke your own rules but I'm sure you'll have me retro banned for daring to rise above my lowly station and challenge you trolling me."

Can Yurt understand the words coming out of Jade's mouth???

Can you? Even Yurt. Like I'm not a good person. And seriously, why bring me up at all?

And she has also been insulting ILA and Legion.

Can you? Even Yurt. Like I'm not a good person. And seriously, why bring me up at all?

And she has also been insulting ILA and Legion.

Dear Stupid:

Mentioning your name, no matter how holy you believe it to be, is not a personal attack. It's just mentioning your name.

Sincerely,
The Forum

Dear Stupid:

Mentioning your name, no matter how holy you believe it to be, is not a personal attack. It's just mentioning your name.

Sincerely,
The Forum

She did not just mention my name. It was insult.

Context, truth, learn them.

Btw, what makes you think you speak for the entire board?

Note Owl called me stupid, thus violating Jade's rules. Think Jade will say anything or ban her?

This has got to be the most boring, lame thread on the forum. :laugh: Five pages of BORING!

giphy.gif

She did not just mention my name. It was insult.

Context, truth, learn them.

Btw, what makes you think you speak for the entire board?

Note Owl called me stupid, thus violating Jade's rules. Think Jade will say anything or ban her?

Maybe you should stop calling Jade a "she", ya think?

Back