The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

Let's return to the OP premise and try to forget the unpleasantness that has invaded. I'm taking an on-line class to learn how to make minjiikaawanakizin (Ojibwe center-seam puckered moccasins). It comes with language teaching as well! At any rate, I finished beading the vamps and cuffs this evening. They'll be sewn onto the brain-tanned smoked waawaashkeshiwayaan (deer hide). Looking forward to wearing them.

4VDz4Sw.jpg

Jade:

Even Yurt

If that isn't trolling me and attacking me I don't what is. Why even bring me up? I had not made one single post in this thread.

This is really typical of Jade. Demand others abide by all her rules (as if she runs the board), yet she won't abide by her own rules.

Why would anyone feel the need to make a thread with so many rules and then threaten people with being banned. "don't make me regret it". Really Jade?

You broke your own rules but I'm sure you'll have me retro banned for daring to rise above my lowly station and challenge you trolling me.

Didn't Jade label this thread, The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion and yet, is in violation of her own standards.

:facepalm:

Let's return to the OP premise and try to forget the unpleasantness that has invaded. I'm taking an on-line class to learn how to make minjiikaawanakizin (Ojibwe center-seam puckered moccasins). It comes with language teaching as well! At any rate, I finished beading the vamps and cuffs this evening. They'll be sewn onto the brain-tanned smoked waawaashkeshiwayaan (deer hide). Looking forward to wearing them.

4VDz4Sw.jpg

I take size 11 1/2

Dear Stupid:

Mentioning your name, no matter how holy you believe it to be, is not a personal attack. It's just mentioning your name.

Sincerely,
The Forum

It's what the list is above, of race trolls, and those with friendliness issues. If he starts shit he won't last, but considering even Yurt has a chance, you can let him try. Just don't call him that, or start shit yourself. Since I just started this, I'll let hiccups like that slide for now. Discuss anything, just don't get screwy with it. No trolling, personal attacks, or getting aggressive with political opinions. Try not to get lewd either, because I will consider that a personal attack against those of the opposite sex.

No need to mention Yurt at all.

:truestory:

Last edited:
Banning people is the only way to do it, in a civil discussion. In politics it's a bit different, so when I realized that I quit putting one up. Some still think they can civilize politics, but it's not worth it. Still ILA, and Legion are being pitiful with their lists. That's trolling in an echo chamber, and pointless. It just reads as spam on the page. It's weak sauce, as they say.

It's what the list is above, of race trolls, and those with friendliness issues. If he starts shit he won't last, but considering even Yurt has a chance, you can let him try. Just don't call him that, or start shit yourself. Since I just started this, I'll let hiccups like that slide for now. Discuss anything, just don't get screwy with it. No trolling, personal attacks, or getting aggressive with political opinions. Try not to get lewd either, because I will consider that a personal attack against those of the opposite sex.

No need to mention ILA or even Legion.

Dear Stupid:

Mentioning your name, no matter how holy you believe it to be, is not a personal attack. It's just mentioning your name.

Sincerely,
The Forum

Hey Jade:

Doesn't your thread label say, The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion and yet, is in violation of her own standards.

4VDz4Sw.jpg

Hey Jade:

Doesn't your thread label say, The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion and yet, is in violation of her own standards.

6721483_sta.gif

I'm letting hiccups slide, but it's not a hiccup if it keeps up. Everyone ignore what Yurt said, and let me handle it. Anyone that wants to continue this pointing fingers to rock the boat won't be here long. Owl don't attack Yurt, and USfreedom, let them make their own mistakes, and I will just get rid of them, if it doesn't change. Don't jump on their boat, just to defend me. If people act abusive, don't go for the attack, just let me handle it.

Last edited:
I'm letting hiccups slide, but it's not a hiccup if it keeps up. Everyone ignore what Yurt said, and let me handle it. Anyone that wants to continue this pointing fingers to rock the boat won't be here long. Owl don't attack Yurt, and USfreedom, let them make their own mistakes, and I will just get rid of them, if it doesn't change Don't jump on their boat, just to defend me. If people act abusive, don't go for the attack, just let me handle it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, they were just "hiccups.

Don't hiccups usually occur in threes??

Now I understand; but who said I was "defending you"??!!

Didn't Jade label this thread, The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion and yet, is in violation of her own standards.

I said Yurt has a chance, despite his issues with me, just like you have a chance despite your bickering with Jack. If you, and Yurt just want to rock the boat for shits, and giggles, and won't behave, you might as well just say your peace, and be done with it.

Back