The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, they were just "hiccups.

Don't hiccups usually occur in threes??

Now I understand; but who said I was "defending you"??!!

:facepalm:

I was clearly talking about Owl, in what I wrote, and not you. So please just start talking about something nice, and let me handle things, or just leave.

I said Yurt has a chance, despite his issues with me, just like you have a chance despite your bickering with Jack. If you, and Yurt just want to rock the boat for shits, and giggles, and won't behave, you might as well just say your peace, and be done with it.

Why mention Yurt at all, if one of your "criteria's" was "no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster"??

I was clearly talking about Owl, in what I wrote, and not you. So please just start talking about something nice, and let me handle things, or just leave.

Does that pertain to "everyone"; because I wasn't aware that certain "conversations" were closed to everyone else??

Thanks for clearing that up!! :good4u:

I said Yurt has a chance, despite his issues with me, just like you have a chance despite your bickering with Jack. If you, and Yurt just want to rock the boat for shits, and giggles, and won't behave, you might as well just say your peace, and be done with it.

Take out the trash,they aren't capable of civil discussion

How so?

Do you think you broke Jade's rules by calling me stupid? Do you broke them AGAIN by calling be buttyurt?

I wonder what Jade will say about your insults.

I say you started things, and need to simmer down. If it continues, I will deal with them doing it, but don't come here, and start something, and then expect me to punish people just for reacting. I go by who starts things, and by who continues things after I say something. If you think me mentioning you are free to join, despite our bickering, is an attack on you, you might want to quit. I was explaining why people are aloud to post here. Come here, and converse in a friendly manner, shouldn't be asking the world of people. Especially if heated topics are out.

Take out the trash,they aren't capable of civil discussion

Let me handle that, and just discuss friendly with people. Don't add yourself to the problem, otherwise it might not go well, in judging the situation fairly.

Please let your next post after this message be something friendly, and productive, and keep it that way. Leave the issues to me, and I'll tell Mason the same.

OK, I hope he gets over the involuntary contraction of his diaphragm; because it can sometimes be caused by acid reflux, which can lead to more severe medical problems.

How so?

Do you think you broke Jade's rules by calling me stupid? Do you broke them AGAIN by calling be buttyurt?

I wonder what Jade will say about your insults.

This is my question. Do you want to talk nicely with the people in this discussion, and will behave? Yes, or no?

Back