## The Official Breaking Bad Thread ##

CNW2Z.png

I'm watching the end of season four now. I didn't think I was going to be able to catch up before tonight but thunder storms today changed my plans. I still think mad men is the better show, but it's good.

I'm watching the end of season four now. I didn't think I was going to be able to catch up before tonight but thunder storms today changed my plans. I still think mad men is the better show, but it's good.

Tough call, but I'd personally go w/ BB.

It's like comparing the Beatles & the Stones.

your tv catching up skills are admirable

Tough call, but I'd personally go w/ BB.

It's like comparing the Beatles & the Stones.
I'm a chemist so BB blows away Madmen. I deal with self absorbed salesmen all day at work. MadMen doesn't appeal to me. Just my bias though.

10 more minutes till season 5 begins!

I missed most of it - a few minutes in, the cat ate some bug that made him foam at the mouth and we all panicked...

Have to catch it on OnDemand, hopefully tonight.

Minus the beginning, 5-1 was about what I expected it to be. Nothing stellar, although judging by the beginning, I can only assume serious shit is going down over the next few weeks.

Mike: "How do we know?"
Walt: "Because I say so."

This is perhaps one of the most defining lines of the episode. So simple and authoritative. It is very clear Walt knows where he fits in the vacuum left by Gus' untimely departure.

episode was good. definitely some intense parts. Thought they were trying to sell the whole "I am a total badass now, do what i say" thing a little too strongly - but honestly, if there is anytime where Heisenberg is going to be flying especially high, it's right after the recent events that have transpired, so I don't have a huge problem with that.

Great show last night. I laughed my ass off at the magnet scene. Typical Walt/Jesse interaction.

The truck tipping over was funnier then anything else that could have happened.

The broken picture showed an account number for a bank in the Cayman Islands and I wonder how that is going to affect our unlikely trio.

Mike: "How do we know?"
Walt: "Because I say so."

This is perhaps one of the most defining lines of the episode. So simple and authoritative. It is very clear Walt knows where he fits in the vacuum left by Gus' untimely departure.

I loved the part with the Lawyer, when Walt tells him that "It's over when I say it's over"; well, that and the exchange in the hospital.

Back