The official "Gold from 007" thread

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
This thread is for all the hilarious things our resident mental patient says.

Explanation of bans: Howey and zappas, I don't trust you to perform quality control, or to not troll this thread. Sorry. :)

The rest: lol..

Today we have a few choice nuggets:

Mad at Rose:
So much for ignore, baby murderer!!!

Come round my house and try your liberal attacks on my kids, you have my address.
I will decapitate you.
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?51490-Where-s-STY&p=1219749#post1219749

Mad at Zappas:
Zappa you lying pile of slime, you shit eating murderer of children, can you back up your cuntish allegations or are you again a proven liar.

Lets go with the proven liar shall we?
Threaten my kids, I will decapitate you.
Fucking try me, hero !!!!
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?51467-007-Lies-Constantly!!&p=1219738#post1219738

The prose, the exclamation points, it's all wonderful.

Tom has Irish Catholic roots. That is why 007 chooses to stalk him and hurl the slur "taig" at him. Also calls him a "hat," but I'm not really sure what either word means...

Tom has Irish Catholic roots. That is why 007 chooses to stalk him and hurl the slur "taig" at him. Also calls him a "hat," but I'm not really sure what either word means...

The Paras are especially hated by Catholics in Northern Ireland because of Bloody Sunday.

Hmmm, looking at the banned list - This is my first active day on the forum, and I've already encountered DamnYankee and "I Love America". I look forward to equally edifying responses to my posts as the days go by from the others that were banned.

today we have two new posts from the all time classic thread:
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?47451-Tom-the-Taig-is-not-English.-He-is-a-Hat!

Talking to tom:
Father was Scottish, mother English, I'm British.
You are a hat.

Someone dosn't know what a bogman is!!

It's a term used by city folk in Ireland to describe country folk.
Or the pig Irish as they are known, as they cut turf in the bogs of Connemara.

To anyone in particular:
I once broke a mayo mans finger.

I punched him on the nose!!

How they doing in the hurling these days?

My brother married a lass from mayo.

She is not a hat.

More against tom:

Your ancestors sleined turf and scoffed spuds.
Though they weren't really Irish either.
Prendergast?
Prenderville.
De friendville.

Hougenout/French name.

It's getting worse for you.

You are looking like a double hat now!

Taig is what you think it is. It's a common pejorative used in the UK to describe an Irish Catholic.

Here's gem that was his response when I stated that conservatives really weren't for small government.

So kill em right?
And their kids!
Rape their wives!
That what you are saying?

Back