The official "Gold from 007" thread

I have family there. Family with a long history. I am not too worried.

That's right I am part pig Irish too! A taig! A bog! The difference is, I LMAO at that 007 crap and couldn't care less. Tom is very "sensitive" though, if you know what I mean.

I tend to avoid places like that given my tendency to say the wrong thing at the wrong time/place.

I have only ever been there on business with T-Mobile. I been up more hills there than I care to mention. I went there a couple of times with an ex-army guy who used to be undercover during the Troubles. He had never even seen Belfast as it was out of bounds to them so he was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
I have family there. Family with a long history. I am not too worried.

That's right I am part pig Irish too! A taig! A bog! The difference is, I LMAO at that 007 crap and couldn't care less. Tom is very "sensitive" though, if you know what I mean.

You see this is why I think you are a born liar, here you are claiming to have family in Northern Ireland yet you swore blind that you'd never heard of Noraid!! :palm:

You see this is why I think you are a born liar, here you are claiming to have family in Northern Ireland yet you swore blind that you'd never heard of Noraid!! :palm:

Both statements are true, just because I have family there why would I know about this organization you keep ranting about? I can write them and inquire. I did write to them describing you. They said you sound like a hat!

Both statements are true, just because I have family there why would I know about this organization you keep ranting about? I can write them and inquire. I did write to them describing you. They said you sound like a hat!
Jesus Tom......hell hath no fury!!! :)

Back