The Official Round II Debate thread

I'd like to hear Annie's side before I made judgment...

here I'll just post the limited dialogue, starting at when the totals were added up.

Because annie retired as judge, I don't think it's a problem that I am posting this, especially seeing as you'll see it eventually anyway:

click:
RfCi2.png

Hn1sC.png

3smDZ.png

also in the posting i said threedee could still win, that was a typo, meant to say yurt could still win.

That was also her last post in judges forum before she disappeared :/

here I'll just post the limited dialogue, starting at when the totals were added up.

Because annie retired as judge, I don't think it's a problem that I am posting this, especially seeing as you'll see it eventually anyway:

click:
RfCi2.png

Hn1sC.png

3smDZ.png

also in the posting i said threedee could still win, that was a typo, meant to say yurt could still win.

That was also her last post in judges forum before she disappeared :/

Thanks but that was just dialogue, not her reasoning for quitting.

still looking for a judge

sty and klaatu have both been recruited.

cawacko takes forever to respond, and no disrespect to him, but i can't wait forever O_O

damo is still waiting in the wings as a last resort, but i know some of you are against that.

still looking for a judge

sty and klaatu have both been recruited.

cawacko takes forever to respond, and no disrespect to him, but i can't wait forever O_O

damo is still waiting in the wings as a last resort, but i know some of you are against that.

i'll judge

i've judged a few debate/moot comps before

and i can judge impartially...

we want to avoid former contestants being a judge, which is why damo is a last resort. damo is less invested in this than others as he was kicked out first round and hasn't even been paying attention to it. Plus him being admin makes other things easier to like setting up debate threads to exclude the proles etc

soooo you can be 4th string yurt, just kill the other 3

Back