The Official Round II Debate thread

why are you amused when i make you look foolish?

You claim victory in a debate that you couldn't even find, let alone compete in. You threw a huge hissy fit after you were told you lost. I remind you of all of that, and your response is some cheesy, preteen "your wife is guzzling some guy's cum" remark. And you think I am the one looking foolish? lmao

You claim victory in a debate that you couldn't even find, let alone compete in. You threw a huge hissy fit after you were told you lost. I remind you of all of that, and your response is some cheesy, preteen "your wife is guzzling some guy's cum" remark. And you think I am the one looking foolish? lmao

I won.

hi everyone. I had problems getting online about a week and a half ago, and then some friends and I went to the beach. I sent watermark a message to inform you guys and to replace me if you found it necessary. this was about a week+ ago. He might not have got it but 100% sent him that message.

Since I've been gone though I was surprised to see myself not replaced, and also surprised to see that no posting had been done in the judging forum at all. Seems the whole thing grinded to a stand still.

Moot's clearly biased against me. That would be two libtards on the panel.
Don't sweat it. I wont' participate as a judge and if the replacement judge is someone that was previously a contestant I'll wash my hands of this thing pretty much for the reason you implied. It would be patently unfair to someone.

Back