The official Round III and Round IV Debate Championship TRASHTALKING pwning thread

my opening is posted and also posted reply to your opening.... finally... left you a question.

So, just awaiting your question. If I see it tonight before I leave, I will answer it... if not it will be first thing in the am....

I thought you did pretty well. I was impressed that you didn't use any chimp noises.

I would vote for you.

well people were saying in this thread he was done so I assumed he was done. just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything and he didn't screw up but putting his answer in the quote brackets or something.

i dont usually begin my judging until all the pieces are in so i can take it in all at once.

well people were saying in this thread he was done so I assumed he was done. just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything and he didn't screw up but putting his answer in the quote brackets or something.

i dont usually begin my judging until all the pieces are in so i can take it in all at once.

The answer is now there... of course a '.' was not going to be a reply to his question.... I am much more creative than that....

'...' would have been the bare minimum.

final debate will be when billy and threedee sync up the best O_o

I will be at a concert tomorrow tripping balls so can't do it then. Or you can do the debate and we will get the results out a day or so after.

Back