The Overton Window is open

So true so true!

And yet it is the very same Tightie Rightie whiners who pissed and moaned about all that was wrong with the Obama Health Care Bill, DESPITE THE FACT NOT A ONE OF THEM read the Bill in it's entirety, yet these two-faced crybabies now demand I do just that before I am allowed to offer an opinion on Beck's book.

Black & white, cut n' dried Rightie hypocricy

I'm late to this but,,,,,,

Does the Obama health care bill mandatte that money will be taken out of my income?

I am sure your lofty opinion, Mr Blimpington, will stun him all the way to the bank!

Amazon.com: The Overton Window (9781439184301): Glenn Beck: Books

Editorial Reviews

Review
"Glenn Beck has just shattered the fiction barrier. The Overton Window is the perfect all-American thriller."—Brad Thor, #1 New York Times bestselling author

"A novel ripped from today's headlines and destined to be as controversial as it is eye-opening. No matter your politics, this Hitchcockian thriller will have you turning pages well into the night." —James Rollins, New York Times bestselling author

"A visionary work of fiction. One of the best thrillers I've read in years."
—Vince Flynn, New York Times bestselling author

"Glenn Beck never fails to amaze. The Overton Window, a rip-roaring read of the first order, is as good a political thriller as you're going to find this year."
—Nelson DeMille, New York Times bestselling author

LOL @ quoting authors rather than critics.

Simply LOL

APPARENTLY YOU DON'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WELL

STOP SENDING ME PM'S, THEY WILL BE DELETED, SAY IT ON THE BOARD AND STOP YOUR OBSESSIVE PM'S

Yurt, stop trying to hind behind all of your idiot conserva-friends and debate someone 1 on 1 for once, huh? Fucking idiot prole.

To tell you the truth, it really started with my frustration of working with my business partner.

This was going back two years now, I think it was. I was on the road for “The Christmas Sweater.”

I had just left CNN, which was an extraordinarily frustrating experience, because I was on the air as the market approached 12,000, then 13,000, then 14,000, saying: “Get your money out of the stock market! It's bogus!” And I couldn't get anybody to listen to me.

I could see what was coming on the horizon.

My business partner was like, “Glenn, come on, that's crazy.” And my thought was, “People can't think out of the box, and they don't see the connecting tissue.”

Back