The Overton Window is open

ChickFilet.jpg

Groups like the Conservative Book Club purchase thousands of copies of a book by sock puppets like Beck, using money donated from private sources and PACs.

Since the bulk purchases are timed to occur as the book is released, it's possible to create "Number 1 Best Sellers!" more or less on demand

First, we find that Beck didn't even write this awful piece of shit, now it transpires that teabagtard groups could've bulk-purchased thousands of copies to create an illusion of popularity for their nutty fringe theories.

One thing's apparent: while the book's (actually Beck's) detractors may not have read this latest turd to fall from Glenn's rectum, his credulous defenders haven't either.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Beck wrote the book not the poem...he has said as much. The fact that Beck does a creative job defining how policy is made and how our media is used to manipuate it, makes leftist media typed infuriated.

Beck absolutely has NOT "said as much"...

Who actually wrote "Glenn Beck's" The Overton Window?

June 14, 2010 8:47 am ET by Ben Dimiero

While Glenn Beck's name appears on the cover of the remarkably awful upcoming novel, The Overton Window, the title page lists "contributions from" Kevin Balfe, Emily Bestler, and Jack Henderson. According to a profile of Beck in today's USA Today, these "contributions" include writing the actual book [emphasis added]:

Which is why he takes a team approach to writing his own books, including his first political thriller, The Overton Window (Threshold, $25), on sale Tuesday.

On the title page, Beck shares credit with three contributors. He calls the conspiracy novel "my story," but he says Jack Henderson, one of his contributors, "went in and he put the words down."

Others novelists might not acknowledge such help, but Beck, a self-described "fiscal conservative and common-sense libertarian," says, "I'm a team kind of guy."

Later in the profile, Beck explains that there was "no way" he was going to sit down and actually write The Overton Window. What a silly concept, writing the book with your name on it:

As for his team approach to writing, Beck says, "There's clearly no way that I'm sitting behind a typewriter or word program and pounding this out.
... I have my vision and need someone to make sure that vision stays there."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201006140003

How about that...ID talking about something she knows nothing about...what a hack.

How many writers dictate their story? More than ever admit to it, that's how many. Beck, being an honest man, states clearly that it is his story and that he solicited the contributions of a team to put it to paper. Unlike you, Beck has a full time radio and TV gig zappa...course you'll never be more than a voice model :)

Beck absolutely has NOT "said as much"...

Who actually wrote "Glenn Beck's" The Overton Window?

June 14, 2010 8:47 am ET by Ben Dimiero

While Glenn Beck's name appears on the cover of the remarkably awful upcoming novel, The Overton Window, the title page lists "contributions from" Kevin Balfe, Emily Bestler, and Jack Henderson. According to a profile of Beck in today's USA Today, these "contributions" include writing the actual book [emphasis added]:

Which is why he takes a team approach to writing his own books, including his first political thriller, The Overton Window (Threshold, $25), on sale Tuesday.

On the title page, Beck shares credit with three contributors. He calls the conspiracy novel "my story," but he says Jack Henderson, one of his contributors, "went in and he put the words down."

Others novelists might not acknowledge such help, but Beck, a self-described "fiscal conservative and common-sense libertarian," says, "I'm a team kind of guy."

Later in the profile, Beck explains that there was "no way" he was going to sit down and actually write The Overton Window. What a silly concept, writing the book with your name on it:

As for his team approach to writing, Beck says, "There's clearly no way that I'm sitting behind a typewriter or word program and pounding this out.
[/B] ... I have my vision and need someone to make sure that vision stays there."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201006140003

How about that...ID talking about something she knows nothing about...what a hack.

Last edited:
Wow 14 pages, and after you voiced your opinion.

amazing isn't...these particular liberals are just so smart they can read only a portion of 14 pages and claim they know what the entire book is about and can thus spout their opinions....they probably got through school by only reading cliff notes, no wonder they aren't bright...and have to rely on others to tell them what to think

zappygetard and legion troll are all hate and no cattle

Back