The Overton Window is open

The only thing that's been proven is your willingness to assume what you like based on your preconceptions of others.

You ASSUME I haven't read any of the book because you didn't get the answer you wanted...which is more or less how EVERY conversation with you goes.

You ask a question, the respondent doesn't answer it to your liking and you go off with your ridiculous, unfounded assumptions...just like you did with me.
How much did you read?

Wow, several pages. That must mean you know everything then, because that's all it takes for Beck to teach you everything, he's just that good.

The only thing that's been proven is your willingness to assume what you like based on your preconceptions of others.

You ASSUME I haven't read any of the book because you didn't get the answer you wanted...which is more or less how EVERY conversation with you goes.

You ask a question, the respondent doesn't answer it to your liking and you go off with your ridiculous, unfounded assumptions...just like you did with me.

LOL....still can't quote anything from book to back up your assertion:

ridiculous, hackneyed, conspiracy theory pot-boiler.

didn't answer to my liking? what a liar, you didn't answer at all, you went on angry rampage of nothing but insults....when you could have easily just pointed out the sections of the book that validate your claim...instead you done nothing but rage and bitch and insult instead of answering a simple question....

you didn't read shit, yiou're a liar

Wow, several pages. That must mean you know everything then, because that's all it takes for Beck to teach you everything, he's just that good.

Perhaps you missed the portion of my post where I stated I had read PORTIONS of the book.

Maybe you hadn't realized yet, but one need not read every single word of a book to form an opinion of it.

They've got several pages of it available fro reading over at Amazon.

Barnes and Noble have the audiobook available for listening also.

So much for Yurtsie's totally incorrect assumptions.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....but WHAT did you read OF THE SEVERAL PAGES AVAILABLE AT AMAZON, AND WHICH PORTION OF THE AUDIO FROM BARNES AND NOBLE, $hit for brains?

You still haven't supported your squeals with anything but MORE SQUEALS!

LOL....still can't quote anything from book to back up your assertion:

didn't answer to my liking? what a liar, you didn't answer at all, you went on angry rampage of nothing but insults....when you could have easily just pointed out the sections of the book that validate your claim...instead you done nothing but rage and bitch and insult instead of answering a simple question....

you didn't read shit, yiou're a liar

Awwwwwwww...is the widdle booboo mad cuz hims didnt get the "proof" immediately after hims stamped hims widdle feet and demanded it?

Is that how you "win" in the courtroom? You whine and cry and stamp your little feet until the jury sides with you just so you will STFU and go away?

My God you are the biggest douche I've ever seen...AGAIN...I did answer. It just wasn't the answer YOU WANTED.

You then started with the standard issue Yurtsie pissing and moaning.

I read portions of the book. I formulated my opinions based on what I read and heard(e-book ya know). Opinions are SUBJECTIVE and therefore I need not explain or defend my comments to you or anyone.

Perhaps you missed the portion of my post where I stated I had read PORTIONS of the book.

Maybe you hadn't realized yet, but one need not read every single word of a book to form an opinion of it.

Uh yeah, but it's suggested you read the black portions, not the white, doofus.

Awwwwwwww...is the widdle booboo mad cuz hims didnt get the "proof" immediately after hims stamped hims widdle feet and demanded it?

Is that how you "win" in the courtroom? You whine and cry and stamp your little feet until the jury sides with you just so you will STFU and go away?

My God you are the biggest douche I've ever seen...AGAIN...I did answer. It just wasn't the answer YOU WANTED.

You then started with the standard issue Yurtsie pissing and moaning.

I read portions of the book. I formulated my opinions based on what I read and heard(e-book ya know). Opinions are SUBJECTIVE and therefore I need not explain or defend my comments to you or anyone.

You didn't read portions. You're completely full of sheep dip.

have you read the book?

Portions of it.

what did you find specifically that was:

ridiculous, hackneyed, conspiracy theory pot-boiler

Specifically?

Well, of the bits I read, there was this character named Yurtsie, and he's basically this douchebag! Always uses real hokey dialogue...you know, standard "dime-store detective novel tripe". The guy also refuses to see the forest for the trees! He's forever making excuses for his friends and making ridiculous demands of those he disagrees with...

That help??

:cof1:

this is zappas "answer"

what a lying moron...how you possibly try and convince anyone that you answered my civil question is beyond me....i was having a rational civil conversation with you and then you go off the deep on some fucking insult fest...

its clear as day you haven't read any of the book, else you would have answered the question...either that, or you know you're full of shit and can't point out anything to substantiate your bullshit claim

Yeah, yeah, yeah....but WHAT did you read OF THE SEVERAL PAGES AVAILABLE AT AMAZON, AND WHICH PORTION OF THE AUDIO FROM BARNES AND NOBLE, $hit for brains?

You still haven't supported your squeals with anything but MORE SQUEALS!

I read MOST of the several pages available at Amazon.

And I listened to THE FIRST PART of the audiobook available at Barnes & Noble.

Satisfied?

You are full of $hit.

absolutely...amazon only has 3 pages available, not "several"...

what is truly funny is beck says his fierce critics will likely call him a conspiracy nut because of a novel and likely they will not have actually read the book....(just like sappa)

lol...beck called that accurately

Oh no. I wasn't saying anything bad about you personally, I was just informing you that you now know everything, because Beck is just that good. I know when comparing yourself to Glenn Beck that almost everybody finds themselves wanting in every category (except the weird religion that is) but you shouldn't take what I said as something bad about you. Glenn Beck is who Chuck Norris calls on when he needs somebody to have an intellectual butt-kicking...

absolutely...amazon only has 3 pages available, not "several"...

what is truly funny is beck says his fierce critics will likely call him a conspiracy nut because of a novel and likely they will not have actually read the book....(just like sappa)

lol...beck called that accurately

Three pages of Prologue and 11 pages of Chapters 1 & 2.

That's 14 altogether...in other words...SEVERAL.

You are such a douche...but maybe you could help disloyal with her dryness problem.

Three pages of Prologue and 11 pages of Chapters 1 & 2.

That's 14 altogether...in other words...SEVERAL.

You are such a douche...but maybe you could help disloyal with her dryness problem.

You wouldn't be able to shut your fat face if you read any of it. You are constitutionally incapable of keeping that hole in your face shut and that's why you're morbidly obese! We saw your picture, Mr. Blimpington, and YOU KNOW WE SPEAK THE TRUTH! That you try so desperately to backpedal here isn't just fun, it's entertaining.

Nothing better than a stinking rhino in a tutu backpedaling on a trike!

Your wife probably hasn't done you in years you stink so bad from fat body poor hygeine odor.

Vomit!

Back