The Overton Window is open

You can't fix everything, and maybe you can't fix anything at all.

It's all too big, and too broken. So don't rock the boat, kid. Just count your blessings, keep your head down, and play the lucky hand that's been dealt to you.

absolutely...amazon only has 3 pages available, not "several"...

what is truly funny is beck says his fierce critics will likely call him a conspiracy nut because of a novel and likely they will not have actually read the book....(just like sappa)

lol...beck called that accurately

How about that?

I prove Mr "fair & balanced"/Yurtsie wrong, and just like the gutless douche we've come to know, he runs away without even having the spine to admit he's wrong.

RUN gutless, douchy Yurtsie, RUN!!

:cof1:

you didn't prove me wrong, you lied, simple as that

you could have simply answered my question with a civil tone, instead you go off an angry insult fest rampage...in order to cover up your lie

you are nothing but a sorry liar

AND AS I SAID IN PM, STOP SENDING ME PM'S, THEY WILL BE DELETED AND NOT READ

APPARENTLY YOU DON'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WELL

STOP SENDING ME PM'S, THEY WILL BE DELETED, SAY IT ON THE BOARD AND STOP YOUR OBSESSIVE PM'S

you could have simply answered my question with a civil tone, instead you go off an angry insult fest rampage...in order to cover up your lie

14 total pages of Beck's book available on Amazon, but that's cool, don't admit you are wrong...it allows me to continue to point out the ridiculous lengths you will go to, to spread lies.

Here's the link to Amazon: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Overton-Window-Glenn-Beck/dp/1439184305"]Amazon.com: The Overton Window (9781439184301): Glenn Beck: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RgGGWILPL.@@AMEPARAM@@51RgGGWILPL[/ame]

Last edited:
sappy is right, there are more than 3 pages, i don't know, the other day when i clicked on the same link, it only loaded 3 pages, and that was all

so i didn't lie, but i was wrong

and i highly doubt you read any of it until i called you on your bullshit, further, reading a mere 14 or less pages doesn't entitle one to a complete review of a book...had you read it, you would have continued the civil conversation i was having with you, however, you had to go off on an angry rampage of insults

sadly, you proved glenn beck right, his harshest critics will bash the book without ever having read it

sappy is right, there are more than 3 pages, i don't know, the other day when i clicked on the same link, it only loaded 3 pages, and that was all

so i didn't lie, but i was wrong

and i highly doubt you read any of it until i called you on your bullshit, further, reading a mere 14 or less pages doesn't entitle one to a complete review of a book...had you read it, you would have continued the civil conversation i was having with you, however, you had to go off on an angry rampage of insults

sadly, you proved glenn beck right, his harshest critics will bash the book without ever having read it

Now all that's left is for you to apologize for calling me a "sorry liar"...

you lied about reading it

and i will never apologize to assholes like you, you have yet to ever apologize, or admit you're wrong or have lied, therefore, you are unworthy

i at least admit i'm wrong when i am wrong...

you lied about reading it

and i will never apologize to assholes like you, you have yet to ever apologize, or admit you're wrong or have lied, therefore, you are unworthy

i at least admit i'm wrong when i am wrong...

LOL...I knew you wouldn't.

Gutless little RightWing hacks like yourself don't have the backbone to do what they demand of others...

THX for living DOWN to my expectations!:good4u:

They've got several pages of it available fro reading over at Amazon.

Barnes and Noble have the audiobook available for listening also.

So much for Yurtsie's totally incorrect assumptions.
Wow a whole 14 pages (according to you). You're full of shit and you want me to mitigate an argument between you and a female poster, while you use disgusting sexual insults to females?

Back