The People (: or proles)

How are people, generally?

• The people are intelligent but mostly bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Threedee, AHZ is not able to be reasoned with-- something is very wrong with his brain that has made him immune to all rationality.

I don't have to explain it-- because it, too, does not exist. Burden of proof is (as usual) on you for making the ridiculous arguments that you are so in love with, not on us sane people.

It amuses me that nobody is willing to make any specific arguments against the case that Manson and Moses are mostly the same. So amusing.

It amuses me that nobody is willing to make any specific arguments against the case that Manson and Moses are mostly the same. So amusing.

Because it is so obvious to the rest of us that they are not at all similar that there is no need to argue.

It is like telling us the sky is green and then ordering us to show you that it isn't green...something so crazy that we all just laugh and go about our business.

Now, again, if you can provide some evidence I would be very happy to discuss it with you. But you have proven time and time again that you exist only to be irritating, and make no attempts at serious debate.

If a statist philosophy exists that is not nationalistic, it is NOT fascism. There are plenty of other statist philosophies out there. Why mis-label them?

Fascism is not necessarily nationalistic. It can be internationalist. You're just trying to destroy the appropriate term so the phenonomenon cannot be discussed. This is the rationale behind Newspeak from orwell's 1984.

Last edited:
Because it is so obvious to the rest of us that they are not at all similar that there is no need to argue.

It is like telling us the sky is green and then ordering us to show you that it isn't green...something so crazy that we all just laugh and go about our business.

Now, again, if you can provide some evidence I would be very happy to discuss it with you. But you have proven time and time again that you exist only to be irritating, and make no attempts at serious debate.

They were both crazy people roaming around in the desert with a bunch of followers listening to their psychotic racist apocalyptic rants and making it the ideological core of their worldview. Helter skelter = olam ha ba

Back